Part 36 : Four Pillars

8th wish: Help someone to get a faen.

(A/N: Faen means boyfriend/girlfriend in thai.)

Third Person POV

Only three wishes were left now.

The day of Off's disappearance is approaching near and nearer.

Off and Gun thought they should take a day off. As they practically had nothing to do now, so they went to a restaurant nearby to have their lunch at around 3 pm.

They had their lunch while talking about several things and Gun was taking the initiative to talk. That Gun who hardly used to talk to someone had become a talkative person now. He loved Off's enthusiasm and enjoyed his company. It became a habit of Gun to talk with him everyday. Even Off and New had noticed this sudden change in Gun.

Off and Gun were now sitting on a bench at the park near his dorm. The park is not that much crowded. The weather was nice and soothing. It wasn't a bright sunny day neither a gloomy cloudy day. The sky was light blue today. The sun was about to set now. The sky took a shade of crimson and bright orange colour.

"Gun, you know that you have changed a lot, right?" Off asked looking at the sky.

"What do you mean by that, Papii?" Gun asked staring at him.

"No... I mean when I first met you, you hardly used to talk with me. Like I always had to break the ice and all. And now you talk to me like you are talking to yourself, like I'm your diary and you tell me everything that you want to write. I also became a camera which only captures your memory." Off said looking at Gun.

"I guess you are right, Papii... I have changed a lot after meeting you. No... Actually, you have changed me into a new person. And for talking with you, I love talking to you. Even if I have nothing to say." Gun replied looking at the sky.
Off just stared at Gun like he was hearing something unexpected. Like he was longing to hear these words for a long time from Gun.

***

After a while of deep silence, they came back to their dorm. Gun suggested that they should watch a movie and play games as yesterday was a hell of day which was full of drama and all. As last week was the most hectic week of their entire life because they literally clashed someone's wedding ceremony and did all crazy stuffs like help police arresting the bride from her own million dollar wedding. Sounds pretty cool and absurd at the same time, right?

The next day, Gun told Off that he was ready for their next mission and they should fulfil his 8th wish; which was to help someone to get a faen. As Gun asked if Off meant particularly someone or not, Off replied that he had a classmate named Bright. He likes one of Gun's classmates. He also told Gun that Bright wanted to confess his love for him but he couldn't. So, Bright once asked Off to help him with this matter and Off promised him to help him.

If you all are curious about who the special person is, who holds a soft corner in Bright's cold heart; it was none other than Win. Win is also Gun's classmate.

Win is a cute and cheerful guy. He is very friendly and always evergreen in any kind of hard situations too. Everyone in their class calls him ''Bunny''. He never says no to food. He will always help you no matter what. He can make a gloomy dark atmosphere brighter than a blue sunny sky. Through his financial status, he never looks down on anyone. He is really down to earth and humble. In a word, he is a gentleman with a kind and soft heart.