Part 30

A/N: I was searching for a picture of OffGun and TayNew with Arm. But literally there are none!!! Either Gun or New is always missing. 😑

So, my genius mind gave me an idea to put a picture of our 91' liners. 😎

Third Person POV

Off and Gun are playing games together. They were enjoying very much. Off used to play this game before his death. And as a new version of this game have recently released, so Off and Gun bought it to play together. Gun usually doesn't play games unless New comes to play with him. Playing with Off is much better.

''Thank God! This version finally released!! I thought I was going to die waiting for it!!'' Off said looking at the game's new functions and features with sparkling eyes.
''You actually died waiting for it....'' Gun said in a low tone.

''This version is worth my death!'' Off said and made a face that looks like he had an epiphany.

They were playing the game and cheering out really loud. Gun never had this much fun while playing a simple video game. They were really into the game that they didn't even realise that it was about 1:45 am in the morning. Suddenly, a knock was heard from the door.

''It's so late. Who it might be?'' Off said looking at the clock.
''It's probably New. Whenever he is out of his mind, he comes to my room and clashes here. It's an old habit of him.'' Gun said while walking towards the door to open it.

And it was New.

Without saying anything New came inside and laid on Gun's bed on his stomach. Gun and Off sat beside New.

''What happened New? I hope everything is fine..'' Gun said looking slightly concerned.
''I am sure everything is more than fine. Look how he is blushing!'' Off said making Gun give a close look to New. Gun nodded slowly to show his agreement on Off's word.

''AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAA'' New shouted and jumped in happiness.
''Is he by any chance gone mad?'' Off asked looking at New, who was now jumping on the bed.
''New! sit down and calm down or go break your own bed.'' Gun said.

New sat down and hugged Gun.
''I am so so happy! I asked P'Tay out and he said yes!!!!'' New said with sparkling eyes.
''I am so happy! Congrats New!!'' Gun said with a huge smile.
''Finally, my Peng will be dating!!! I am so happy for them both!! Hurray!! Our TayNew ship has sailed!!'' Off said and jumped in joy.

After a while of celebration, the three stopped screaming and Gun and New parted the hug.

''Spill the beans New!!! What happened there?!'' Gun said eagerly waiting to listen.
''We.....'' New became all shy and showed his two hands making a gesture of kissing.

''YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My Peng even got a kiss this quick!!!?? Peng got really lucky today!!!!'' Off said while screaming.

Next day at college

Today was the last class before summer vacation. Off, Gun, Tay, New and Arm were sitting in the canteen together. It was break time but most of students didn't come to college today so, the canteen was mostly empty. Teachers didn't even bother to take classes seriously today. Most of the students came to college this day only for attendance and bunked classes after giving their attendance.

New was texting Tay the whole time that he didn't even notice that Off and Gun were laughing their ass of while talking about them. Time went fast today and now everyone is in canteen sitting together.