Part 42

A/N: Finally, Off's POV. And Here, starts the Endgame. {Insert evil laugh}

Off's POV

The night at the beach

Gun and I walked for about half an hour on this beach, barefoot. The wet sand and touch of ocean water to our feet was delightfully calming. Silence was filling the whole place between us. Sometimes, we smiled looking at each other. No words were spoken but hundreds of emotions were heard.

We were holding hands during the whole beach walk. It was a really pleasant feeling, which I can't describe. How much happy it made me; when I was just only having Gun by my side, holding his hand. It meant the whole world to me. It felt like blessing, it felt like something more than happiness. It felt like a feeling which words can never describe. I was happy to have him by my side. I was feeling loved and I wanted him to feel love too.

He looks like an angel from heaven under the bright moonlight. He is shining. His brown round almond eyes looking at me with full of love, the smile that he have on his plump pink curved lips when he looks at me is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. He looks so happy. He is smiling looking at me. He is blushing from time to time with just a glance at me. Only me and him feels better than anything else. I never had a feeling like this before but I want to feel this significant feeling again and again with Gun. It feels so special to have him around me. I know this significant feeling that I feel when I see Gun; it is only for him. This beautiful feeling is called love. And I am certainly positive that he feels the same for me, when I saw his smile change only around me.

***

We became tired after a while. We decided to lay on the mat which was kept on the beach shore. After laying down we were now staring at the stars. It was beautiful to see a night sky full of stars. All the stars were bright and twinkling in the sky like diamonds. It was a wonderful view. I must admit, it felt very romantic too as I am with Gun now. This was really simple yet fancy place, you would understand when you will be here with your special someone.

But unfortunately, it was the last wish on my list.....

I felt a sharp pain in the core of my heart. The pain is growing as every second passes. Can't time stop right now?

Every breath of him, every blink of his eyes, every smiles that made his lips curved; when I am with him, I want to remember it all. I want to remember every single thing about him. I hope in another life, we can stay together longer than this.

I hope Gun doesn't remember that this is my last wish. I don't want to see him cry. I don't want him to cry for me. I know, this night is fading away and I know the time's gonna fly. I know, this moment will never come back. But I want to tell him. I want to tell about my feelings; tell about how much he means to me. But I just can't do it...

I have always loved Gun till my last breath. I knew him before I died. I knew if I didn't save him on the day when the accident happened, then it would have become the worst regret of my life. I am happy that I saved him. I am happy that I saved the love of my life. Even though it cost my life but I am happy. Saving him was the best decision, I have ever taken in my life. And I don't regret it. I would have regretted it, if I didn't save him and seen him dying in front of my own eyes.

I am happy that I could even met him even after my death. I am happy that I stayed with him even though I don't exist in this world anymore. I love him and I always will.

The reason Gun can see me is because my dying wish was to confess to the person I like. After I confess and my wish gets fulfilled I will disappear for forever. I got so many chances to tell him that I love him. The night when we both were crazy drunk and fled from the night club, on his birthday, on this beach trip and this list goes on and on. But I didn't. I was scared. I was scared that I have to leave him after I confess. I don't want to leave him. I want to stay by his side forever.