Part 16

Third Person POV

Off and Gun have already reached college. As they have some time before the classes to start so, they were walking around. Gun is in a very good, cheerful mode; which is quite rare. There is no doubt that he was enjoying Off's company. In fact, it seems like he was having the time of his life. Gun was not a grumpy person but he couldn't approach anyone and neither people approached him that much so, he never had many people's company. New was his one and only friend, who always stood beside him, no matter what happened. But this time was different. It was a fresh, new, comfortable feeling Gun was having inside him, which he couldn't describe. 

It's not even a week but they have become remarkably comfortable with each other. (A/N: Our pretty domestic couple OffGun. 💚) Gun, who used to hardly smile, felt uncomfortable with other people's company, was now smiling from ear to ear with a small talk with Off. He was becoming happier because of Off. 

New saw Gun from afar but Gun didn't notice him as he was busy staring sorry sorry talking with Off. New came towards Gun direction and patted on his back from Gun's behind. New was shocked to see such a cheerful Gun. New almost became blind from the brightness of Gun's face.

''Gun, did something happen to you? You look so happy today?'' New asked in wonder. 
''What??!! What will happen with me??!! I am usually like this.'' Gun said with a huge grin.
''Are you sick? You never smile like this...'' New asked and placed his hand on Gun's forehead. 
''No!! I am not!!! I am absolutely fine as always!!! You are tensed for no reason!!'' Gun said laughing. 
''No, you are not. I have seen you from our childhood. You can fool anyone but not me.'' New said giving a suspicious look. 
''Ohhh look!! It is almost time for our class!!'' Gun said looking at his watch.
''Now you are trying to distract me from this matter! Fine Fine! Don't tell me! I will find it out anyways, I have my ways.'' New said rolling his eyes. 

Gun didn't answer him and started running up the stairs laughing with Off. 

Classroom

After a while, the three reached at the classroom. The class wasn't full neither vacant as it was one of their last classes week before their summer holidays. New sat on Gun's left side and you guessed right! Off on the right. 

After sometime, the teacher came and class started. It was the class of the most horrible teacher of their college. No one liked him. Everyone called him '' The vampire Sir'' as he practically sucked blood of students in his stupid class by his stupid works. Students always cursed him behind his back and also was ready to murder him any moment but in front of him the cat's got their tongue. Gun, who never had any problem with any teacher, even disliked him. On the other hand, Off hated every teacher equally.

Now, the class has began, Gun and New were paying their full attention. On the other side, Off was really bored. He was even slightly dozing off. The class was so boring and so slow that the teacher's voice was sounding like lullaby in Off's ears. Off now put both of his hands on the desk and supported his face by his hands.

''Why is this stupid ass class so long?'' Off asked with annoyance. 
Gun didn't answer and was paying attention to his class. 

Off started to walk around the classroom and doing crazy things. At first, Gun was not bothered by him and continued his class. 

Off sat on the teacher's chair now and crossed his legs.
''You know Gun, I always wanted to sit on this  ROYAL chair and scold the students for no reasons like the teachers do.''
Off said laughing. 
Gun didn't say anything because people would freak out instead he just looked at Off.

Off has gone crazy. He started to do crazy things. Gun thought he had finally gone mad. 

Off  climbed on the teacher's table and started to dance. 

''Mai dtong yim mai dtong han mai dtong mong dai bpa (Baep jai ko mai dee)~~~~ Gun have you heard this song? It's soo good!!! It's called ''Too Cute To Handle''.'' Off said while singing and dancing.
Gun again didn't say anything.

''Phoom dtaan ter chan mai mee (Wow..)
 Mai dtong i mai dtong a mai dtong maa jong dtaa (Ter chaang mee witee)

Tam hua jai chan dten tee (Woow..) ~~~~'' Off kept singing and dancing on table. 
Gun was trying real hard not to laugh. 

''(Laew ngai) ter ja tho maa Good Night tam mai hai GUN !!! GUN!!! AAAAaaaAAAA!!!!'' Off fell from the table.

''Shiaaaaa!!!! P-'' Before Gun could finish his sentence everyone in his class stared at him with big doe eyes. 

In a normal person's view, the class was silent. The teacher was writing on the board, students were taking notes and all of a sudden ''The quite Kid''/ ''The Nerd Boy'' cursed out loud. 

Gun was now cursing himself under his breath. He was going to die now. ''Kill me!'' Gun thought. 

''Gun.... I am fine.... I am already dead. How can you expect I will get hurt?'' Off said laughing. 
Gun didn't answer him as because it was the moment he knew he fucked up.

''Mr. Atthaphan? May I ask what happened that you cursed in the middle of  the class?'' The teacher turned to Gun's direction and asked him.
''Please, stand up and explain your unexpected and uncivilised behaviour.'' The teacher said. 
The teacher was really offended by Gun's sudden cursing and made a face that says ''Fuck you!''. He was now getting angry also. 

Gun, who never made a teacher angry was now trembling in fear. Gun never even cursed out loud. How can he made this huge mistake! 

Gun stood up trembling. 
''Sir....I-I sincerely apologise for my mistake. I was-'' Gun was shuttering and before finishing his words the teacher cut him off.
''Bored? Bothered? Sleepy? Confused? Which one were you going to say?'' The teacher said looking straight into his eyes. 
Gun remained silent and his eyes were on the ground. He wished the soil could just swallow him alive. 

''Mr. Atthaphan, I didn't expect this kind of behaviour at least from you! As the first boy of the class I expected better, MUCH BETTER from you! How disappointing that the first boy of the class is cursing out loud in the middle of the class for no valid reason! Shame on you Mr. Atthaphan Phunsawat! Only one word for you, ''Disappointing''!'' The teacher said shouting.