Part 32

Third Person POV

It's already morning now. Gun have woke up a few minutes ago. He is looking at Off, who is still sleeping like a sleeping beauty beside him. Gun liked this vista after waking up. It felt like it was Gun's own view as he could only see this. Gun gave a smile seeing Off and got up from his bed.

Gun was feeling much better now. He didn't even have fever now as Off took such a good care of him. A smile appeared on his face remembering last night.

Gun took a shower and made breakfast for them. It was about 11 am. It was his summer vacation's first day but he woke up quite early though today was his holiday. He thought he will wake up Off about half an hour later as Off was awake the whole night taking care of Gun.

Gun opened his drawer, where the list of wishes was kept. He took it out and looked what the 4th wish was. There was only 7 wishes that were left to fulfil and 3 wishes were already done. Gun felt a sharp pain deep in his heart. But he gave a sad smile and suppressed his feelings.

''Gun? Are you already awake?'' Off said in a sleepy voice as he woke up. Off was still laying on the bed.
''Hmm. You should wake up also! We have a lot of things to do today!'' Gun said.

''Are you feeling good now? We can continue our plans for today later. I think you should take more rest.'' Off said in a tone of concern.

''I am fine! Come and have breakfast!'' Gun said giving a smile.

''Did you make breakfast?! Gun, don't do any work today! I forbade you to do anything today! I will do all the chores today.'' Off said as he got up from bed.

''Okay, fine. It's my benefit anyways.'' Gun said and gave a evil smile.

Off came and placed his hand on Gun's forehead.
''See, I am absolutely fine now. I don't have fever anymore.'' Gun said.
''Hmmm... You don't have fever... Here put this thermometer in your mouth.'' Off said handing him the thermometer.

The thermometer also showed that he have normal body temperature.

''Okay, you are good to go. You don't have any fever.'' Off said and smiled.

''So, can we continue our plans today? Today is the day to fulfill the 4th wish.'' Gun said while eating.
''Okay, as you wish, my majesty.'' Off said and took a bite.

Day 01

4th Wish: Bring a pet home

Off and Gun are now standing in front of a pet shop. As Off's one of the last wishes were to bring a pet home. So, here they are standing in front of a pet shop.

Gun is an animal lover. He loves dog the most. He always thought to have a pet but he never eventually brought it. Now that Off wants it too, so Gun also thought why not as it was a win-win situation anyway.

''Gun, are sure you won't mind keeping a pet?'' Off asked still unsure whether to go inside the shop or not.
''No, I don't. I am also an animal lover. I wanted to have a pet but never eventually brought it.'' Gun said.
''Then, why are we standing?! Let's go inside!'' Off said and hold Gun's hand as they went inside the shop.

They are inside the shop now. The shop was huge and very open from inside. There were many domestic animals like dogs, cats, rabbits, turtles, birds and even fishes. Off and Gun are roaming inside the shop now.

''But P'Off, what pet are we going to take?'' Gun asked.
''I don't know. I don't have any problem with anything.'' Off said and shrugged.