Part 38

Gun's POV

Night at Tay's House

It is almost 3 am in the morning but I can't sleep. I was breathing heavily thinking about everything in my life. About my life, about Papii, about my childhood and literally about everything. My life is beautiful now but I don't know for how long.

Papii suddenly switched on his side table's lamp and sat on the bed facing me.

"What happened, Papii?" I asked staring at him.

"Nothing. I just saw that you were not sleeping. So I thought that you couldn't sleep...." He replied looking at me.

"Yeah, Papii... As I was thinking about something so I couldn't sleep at all." I said looking at him.

"Thinking about what, Gun?" He asked now looking at the celling.

"I was just thinking that how my life just changed after meeting you." I replied.

"Did I change your life? How Gun? How did I change your life?" He asked pretending to be clueless.

''So Papii, you want to hear your own praise??'' I asked giving a smirk.

''Why? Is it wrong to hear self praise? I know I am praise worthy. And you don't need to praise me if you don't want to.'' Papii said pouting.

''No, Papii... I don't know how.... But you have changed my boring and dull life. No... actually you have changed me. You have made me a better person. A person who forgot how to smile because of his family problems, you taught him how to smile in every situation." I said holding his hands and he just smiled looking at me.

"Papii... you know my Mae always loved me but my step father, he always treated me like shit. I was always unwanted in his eyes." I said with teary eyes looking down.

"But why, Gun? You never told me anything about this completely... So if you don't mind telling me, I would like to listen it from you. And I promise, I will never be the one, who judges you." He said holding my hands tightly.

"Actually.... My step father was my Mae's best friend. He always loved Mae. But my Por left my Mae on their wedding day. Because he didn't want to get married so early. He just left a note for my Mae and ran away from the wedding without telling anyone. He thought everything was a game. Problems get solved when you ran away from it. Everything was just a simple joke to him. As all the guests were waiting for the groom to arrive, my step father had to marry my Mae to save her reputation and all. After marrying her, he learned the fact that she was pregnant with me. He couldn't say my Mae to abort the child but he never really wanted me.... I was always an unwanted person to him. He thought that I was a bad blood and he treated me like shit. Believe me, I really tried my best to show him that I am not like my Por. I always studied real hard and tried to prove myself every time; in no matter how hard the situation was. But still I am there where my Por left. He will never except me though how good I am. I will always be an illegitimate, good for nothing, unwanted piece of shit to him." I said avoiding his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Gun. I didn't know that you had to go through all this kind of shit. But I'm really proud of you. I'm proud to meet someone like you. You are really strong, you know... And I believe that someday he will realise his mistake." He said while caressing my hands.

"Thank you, Papii.... Thanks for understanding me and for not judging me." I said staring into his eyes.

Then I came near him and hugged him real tight. He also hugged me back. My head was on his chest and he was caressing my hair. I wished that time could stop right here. The moment was just perfect for me. I loved every moment with him but I just couldn't tell him that.

"Papii... I missed you so much you know. You were at P'Tay's house and I was alone in my dorm room. Without you, my room felt really empty. Bibii was there but I just missed talking with you, your silly jokes, your company and you." I said whispering but Papii could easily hear me.

After a while of talking, we went back to sleep and I cuddled Papii from his back.