Part 40

Third Person POV

9th wish : Trip to a beach

Days are passing at the speed of light. One month is about to get over. Only 3 days were left till this month to finish and their summer vacation for this year ends.

Next month is ready to knock at Gun's door to take away his Papii from him. Gun thinks from time to time about how will he spend his next month after Off leaves. How will he live with all the agony buried deep down inside his heart. Thousands of thoughts keep rushing Gun's mind, when only a hug from Off can make him forget every worry for future and make his mind calm down. Bliss was only a term in Gun's vocabulary, which he only found in books until he experienced it in Off's embrace.

Off's second last wish was to go to a beach. There was no reason behind it. He just wanted to go there for the last time before he leaves for forever. Off always liked going to trips like on beaches. He would never say no to a beach trip. But maybe in future he won't have any options neither chance to go there anymore.

Off and Gun planned for this beach trip for not a long time ago. It was a sudden plan and everyone agreed to come also. Everyone didn't have any reason say no too as their summer vacation ends in a few days and this beach trip will make this holiday worth spending. Unplanned trips are always the best as things go smooth without any trouble.

Everyone was really excited for this beach trip. They all planned to go there by train. Gun was the most excited among them as he never went to a beach before. A part of him was buried in sorrow that Off would leave him after this trip but again another part of him was mature enough to let go of Off and to enjoy the last days to the fullest with him. Mixed emotions were taking over him.

***

Today the day has finally came, the most awaited and exciting day of their lives. Today is the day of their journey; trip to the beach. Wide grins of their faces were brighter than the shining sun of the sky. Everyone was on time today. Tay and New even reached at the station on time, without even a second delay. More likely, they were early today. Bright and Win were the first to arrival at the station. Followed by Krist and Singto then Tay and New. Arm and OffGun arrived together as Arm picked them up from Gun's dorm.

They all are now waiting at the station for their train's arrival. They all have packed some snacks and drinks to eat on their journey. Their excitement level are now touching the sky. Wide grins are becoming more and more wider as their train arrived just on time. They all got in the train with a light mind and happy soul. Thinking about how things have gone in these few months and in just a few days, their friendship became so much stronger and deeper was a magical thing that they all could ask for. For Bright, it was nothing less than a miracle. For Win, it was happiness. For Gun, it was blessing. For Tay, his life changed; he found the love of his life, partner, soulmate and a person who understands him more than himself and encourages him to be himself. For New, he found a friend, Phi, lover and a person who he loves to be with. For Krist, he got the love of his life for whom he longed for years. For Singto, he found the one who makes him feel special and can do anything and everything for him. Arm from being a lonely self reserved person became a person who smiles in every little talk and got to see his friends whom he considered more than family. For Off, he got to meet the most important person in his life and he got an opportunity to make him happier than ever. From everyone's perspective it was a magical thing, they never wanted but got as a gift from God.

Now, the sitting arrangement was another important step in their journey. Window sit was nothing less than winning a lottery on a journey. Gun sat on the window sit beside Off. On Gun's opposite sat New as he wanted the window sit too and who is Tay to say no to his dear Hin. Tay sat beside New as these love birds are inseparable from each other. On the other side; Win and Krist got the window sit as their lover Phis' would do anything for their endearing Nongs. And for Arm, he took a whole sit to sleep as he was really tired doing all the errands like buying snacks, booking tickets for the train journey and more. Sometimes, he also came to OffGun's sit to chat with everyone.