Part 28

Third Person POV

After class, the teacher told Gun to sit on the first bench and give the absent exam. Gun was pretty nervous at first. But his exam went pretty well. Even Off was shocked how nicely Gun answered all huge ass questions within time. Gun also took about 3 loose sheets, which made Off a complete "Shocked Pikachu".

Not only that, Gun didn't even need any help from anyone neither Off in his exam. Off was telling Gun to cheat in the exam in morning as the absent exams' questions are always quite hard. But Gun told him, he hopes that he won't need any help but if he can't answer anything then he will give a signal to Off and Off will answer it by checking the books. Luckily, Off didn't have to help Gun as Gun was a "Master of exams".

Off was recalling how he used to struggle during his exam times. It was one his worst nightmare even after his death. "What a hell of a time that was!" Off thought which gave him goosebumps. Off, Tay and Arm were not a really good students to be honest. It's not that they would fail in every subject or something. They all just used to barely pass in every exams. Tay was the most better student among them. If Tay weren't there then Off and Arm would have undoubtedly fail in most of the subjects. Off even remembered how they used to beg to the teacher to gave them extra 5 minutes to write as they couldn't complete their exams on time.

"What a time it was!" Off thought and a smiled lightly.

***

Now that Gun's exam was over and lunch break have started so Off, Gun and New are now heading towards the canteen. They all were really hungry specially Gun as he couldn't eat properly in the morning as he was tensed for his exam.

Off and Gun sat beside each other and New sat on the opposite of Gun. Tomorrow is the last class before their summer vacation. For the very first time in Gun's life, he was really excited about the whole summer vacation thing as he and Off had a plenty of things to do.

"New, how was yesterday?" Gun asked as New went to visit his parents house yesterday.
"Yeah, it was fine. Mae and Por were really happy to see me." New replied.
"Ask him, how my grave visiting was." Off said to Gun.

"Ohhh by the way.. how was visiting P'Off's grave went?" Gun asked curiously.
"Uhhh... It was good. What am I going to say... How can a grave visiting be good.... It was fine. You know, P'Tay wore a blue hoodie with a matching sunglass and shoes there. He told me that P'Off gave him those on his last birthday. Which was quite funny but he was really emotional so I couldn't laugh." New said giving a sheepish smile.

"Lol I didn't even visit my own grave, this is sad. And Peng is so stupid, I gave him those for a prank but he took it so seriously! Oh my pure soul Peng!" Off said laughing.

"I am sure P'Off gave him those for a prank but lol." Gun said laughing.
They were all laughing when suddenly Tay came and stood right behind New.

Gun stopped laughing and looked at Tay.

"Swasdee Khab P'!" Gun wai'ed at Tay.
"Whom did you wai?" New asked and looked behind. New's eyes were about to pop out of the shell when he saw Tay.

''Swasdee Nong Gun and Nong New!'' Tay wai'ed at them.
''Swa-swasdee Khab P'Tay.'' New said in a shaking voice as if he didn't expect to see Tay.