Part 41

Third Person POV

It is now about 12 pm in the afternoon. Everyone is still in their own dreamland. The little ball of sunshine was the first one to open his eyes in this big mess.

''P'Bai?? Are you awake?'' Win said in a sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes.

''Ahh! My neck hurts! BUNNY?? WHY ARE YOU-'' Bright asked as his eyes become wider looking at Win who was half naked.

''P'Bai? Why are you shirtless? You never sleep without shirt....'' Win asked as he looked at Bright.

''What me? OH MY GOD!! Why are we half naked?!'' Bright said as his eyes was about to pop out.

''We? What we? I am not- OH MY GOD!! WHY ARE WE SHIRTLESS!!??'' Win said as he looked at his body then again at Bright's shirtless body.

''OII!! SHUT THE FUCK UP! CAN'T YOU SEE I AM SLEEPING!!'' Singto shouted out of nowhere.

As Bright and Win turned their neck to see who was shouting, their jaw just gone through the floor seeing this surprising scenery. Their brows was now touching the sky. Eyes were at the verge of coming out.

''SHIAAAA!!'' Win shouted seeing everyone laying half naked on the living space.

''What the fu..... What is this.... Why are we... What is happening....'' Bright said as he choked on his on saliva.

Everyone was sleeping on the ground. Not to mention, each and everyone of them was half naked. Bright and Win slept on the sofa. As they turn their neck to see, they saw everyone was sleeping on each other being half naked on the floor. On their left, Singto was laying on the floor, Krist was laying on Singto's stomach. On their right, Tay and New were sleeping, supporting each other's head on each other's shoulder. On their straight, Off and Gun cuddled each other as they were also sleeping. But where was Arm?

''P'Bai?? What happened last night??!! Where are our tee shirts??!!'' Win asked completely shocked.

''I don't have any idea!! I just know we played a game.'' Bright said while shaking his head vigorously.

''Win, why are you shouting?'' Gun asked in sleepy voice while walking up.

''OH MY GODDD!! WHAT IS THIS!! Why are we all here like this!?'' Gun shouted as he saw everyone.

''I believe we are shouting for the same reason...'' Win said.

''Why are we all half naked and laying on the floor?? WHERE IS MY SHIRT??'' Gun said looking around to find his tee shirt.

''Papii!! Papii!! Wake up!! Look what happened!!'' Gun said shaking Off.

''What?? I am want to sleep more..'' Off said and turned around the other side.

''Papii!! Wake up and look we all are naked here!!'' Gun said still shaking Off.

''What naked? AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA!!! {Insert Papii's signature scream}'' Off screamed as he saw everyone and placed his both hands on his chest to cover it.

''WHAT IS THIS? WHY ARE WE ALL SLEEPING HERE TOGETHER AND HALF NAKED!!'' Off shouted.

''Papii! Stop screaming! I will become deaf now!'' Gun said.

''What happened Gun? Why is Peng shouting? OH MY GOD! Why are we here like all this?? Though I sleep naked but not with everyone....'' Tay said as he woke up.