Part 04

A/N :  Hello, Everyone !!! Did  you guys  watched the '' Not Me '' trailer of  OffGun's new series???? ( I was  totally shocked and after that I bursted into laughter when Gun split after the Kiss 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Omg!!!

 I am so excited!!! 💚💚💚

What about you guys??? 

( Some parts of this story is going to be boring.... But please hold on..... Thank you!!😊) 

(I will write some interesting and romantic parts soon....😎)

-----------------  _________________ ----------------- ____________ 

Gun's POV

P'Off is sitting on the sofa beside the bed. I was very much in shock to have a normal conversation with him. As per him, no one else can see him without me. 

New just came back to my room. 

''Gun, here hold this. Take this medicine.'' He said putting down the tissue box aside. 

I was almost forced to swallow the medicine with a glass of water ; I wanted to tell him that I can see P'Off and he is here with us. P'Off is staring at me. 

'' New, I need to tell you something...'' I said looking at his eyes intensively.
'' No, you need to hear me out first.'' He said looking all tensed.
'' Okay... You tell me first.'' I said staring at him.
"The person who saved you was P'Off. He was a third year student at our college. I just bumped into his friends and heard it from them. They all are at the morgue of this hospital." He said looking at me. 

So, I am not hallucinating things??!! I can actually see P'Off. But how can I tell this thing to new. Will he even believe me ? 

"I need to go there. Please take me there." I said. 

I have to go there to apologise to his parents. Their son died because of me. And I'm feeling much guilty now.

"But your hand......." He said looking all concerned.

Yeah, my hand is broken. It is in severe pain but I don't care about it right now.

"I'm fine. I just need to go there." I said giving him the most puppy eyes.

------------- _______________---------------------__________________

While we were heading towards the morgue, P'Off was following us from the behind. So, I was continuously looking behind just to check him. I really feel bad for him. Now, he have to see not only his crying parents but also his friends mourning for him. 

-----------_____________----------------------_________________

Third Person POV

Outside the morgue : 

Everyone is outside the morgue. Off's parents are crying and friends are standing there looking devastated as hell. Gun and New just arrived to the spot. Gun straight up went to Off's mother.

'' Aunty..... I am really very sorry for your loss.'' Gun said looking at the floor.
'' It's all my fault, it's all because of me that....'' he added. 
'' No.... It's not your fault. I know it was just an accident but my son.....'' Off's mother started crying out loud. 

Off's father went to her and started comforting her. 

Arm called Gun and New to talk with them.
'' So how are you feeling right now , N'Gun?'' Arm asked looking all concerned. 
'' I am okay now, P'. '' Gun replied. 

New was continuously staring at Tay. He wanted to comfort him but he couldn't. 

Off was observing each and everything over there. He stood in the middle of his two bestfriends but none other than Gun could see him. Off was staring at Gun. But Gun was a bit scared of him.

''Gun, don't be scared. I won't hurt you...'' Off said giving Gun a warm smile.
But Gun just stood over there and he couldn't even utter a word. 

Arm then handed each and everyone a cup of hot coffee. He came towards Gun and New. Tomorrow is the funeral of Off and he was about to ask them if they were planning to come or not. But Arm was also concerned about the fact that Gun is still in the hospital and he was hurt from the accident. 

''Are you two going to come tomorrow to the funeral and all?'' Arm asked. 
''It's okay if you can't come because I totally understand?'' He added. 
'' No.... P'Arm we will obviously go there. You don't need to tell us.'' Gun said. 
''But Gun, you are sick and weak as hell. Your hand is broken and your leg is also hurt. Are you sure that you want to go there?'' New asked looking all concerned. 
''I already told you that I am fine. I will surely attend the funeral.'' Gun replied. 

Everyone was shocked to hear the answer and was worried about Gun. Arm didn't wanted to force him to come to the funeral. 

''Then it's final that Gun and I will attend the funeral tomorrow.'' New said. 
''I will text you the address then.'' Arm replied. 

Tay was standing there all silent. New was really worried about him. He doesn't know why but he really wanted to console him and protect him at any cost.

''I want to go home. I will see you guys tomorrow then.''  Tay said without any emotion. 
''I will join you. Wait for me. Let's go together then.'' Arm said. 

Arm and Tay then left saying goodbye to eveyone. 

''Gun, can you go back to your room by yourself?'' New asked. 
''I have to make an urgent call right now.'' He added. 
Gun just nodded in yes. 

As Gun was going back to his room, Off was following him. 

''Fuck man!! Now I have to attend my own funeral??!!'' Off said. 
''It's really weird to attend your own funeral, you know!!??'' Off added. 
''Then......don't go there, P'.''  Gun said without any emotion. 
''Oiiii.... I was just kidding... Why are you getting all worked up?'' Off asked. 
''Nothing... P' I am just a little tired you know...''
Gun replied. 
''But where are your parents Nong? Aren't they going to visit you in the hospital?'' Off asked in curiosity. 
''P'Off....... I don't think my mae is going to come.... My step father won't allow her to visit me.'' Gun replied looking at the floor. 
''I'm really sorry for asking that Nong.... I didn't know that...'' Off said staring at Gun. 
''It's okay, P'. My life is like that and you don't need to be sorry...'' Gun replied. 

They reached at Gun's cabin and Gun went to his bed. He fell asleep within a few minutes. 

Off was staring at Gun. Then He sat on the chair beside the the bed just to observe Gun more closely. Gun was looking very cute and innocent while sleeping.

''Thank God! I saved you... I think it was the best decision that I have ever made in my life.'' Off said staring at the sleeping boy gently.