Chapter 13

Author's note:

so um. Trigger warning? Explicit content? I don't know how to do these warnings jeez. I mean you guys have probably read even worse than this but some of ya'll are sensitive so I'll just put a warning. You know, just in case.

Hope you guys are taking care of yourself? Make sure to get some food and even if it's hard, you have to drag yourself out of bed alright?

Thank you so much for the votes and comments like wow you guys don't know how much it makes my day. You guys are angels for commenting. *ugly cries*

Until then.

Love you bitches

....

"Taehyung"

Taehyung felt a shiver run down his entire skin. The voice was deceptively small but low. And it came from the nice person who asked him to help in making the cake.

The nice person had been endlessly patient, guiding the whisk in Taehyung's hand to show him how to slowly mix the dry white powder with the sunny yellow egg yolk. Even when both of them somehow ended up coughing powder Taehyung had fun. He liked this person. He could never replace Hoseok hyung but he was a fun person too.

That nice person was no longer there.

Ah fudge what did I get myself into.

"What did I tell you about the icing?"

"Uh.. not to touch it..?" Taehyung averted his eyes and looked at the ceiling. He stared at the white puffy icing stuck there and licked his lips. He bit his trembling lips and tried and tried and tried not to burst out laughing.

Turns out he didn't have to.

"Pfff"

Everyone turned their head to the human female in the room as she wheezed. In a pitiful attempt to stifle her giggles, she slapped a hand over her mouth but it was too late.

Everyone had already heard it.

"Y/N that's creepy" Yoongi spoke up. "Shut up Yoongi I see the tiny smile you're hiding don't lie to me" Y/N narrowed her eyes and wiggled her eyebrows. Yoongi laughed lowly and grinned sheepishly and wow. It was a smile that displayed all his pink gums and his white teeth.

That's adorable.

"That's not the point Y/N" Yoongi coughed quickly before changing the subject "you're apartment is literally messed up and all you're doing is laughing? Seems a bit.. you know?"

"Crazy? Weird? Psychotic? Yeah I'm aware" Y/N sighed and rubbed the back of her neck "but it's better than getting mad. There's no point in getting mad. It's not going to change what already happened and there's no point in going over what could have happened... as long as you know not to do it again, I'm ok with this".