Chapter 30

TRIGGER WARNING: CONTAINS RAPE, CHILD ABUSE AND SEXUAL ASSUALT.

Fingers ghosted over his bare skin, hovering right above his hips before sinking into the pale skin. Hyunjin resisted the urge to twitch away, allowing the man to continue to touch him.

He stayed still as the hands gripped his wrists. He took a sharp breath when the hands spread his thighs apart with enough force to make his muscles groan at the uncomfortable stretch. Tears leaked despite his efforts to hold them back.

Hyunjin could not hear the lechorous words that were being whispered into his ear.

"Stop.."

His pleas fell to deaf ears as the man behind him thrust again and again and again.

"P-please.. stop"

And again and again and again.

Seconds turned into minutes and then into hours and Hyunjin didn't know if he could ever breathe again without feeling absolutely revolted. His eyes would scan the hideous blueish-purple bruises on his body and his disgust would flare stronger than ever. The one thing Hyunjin could be slightly thankful for would be that they have never kissed. They were small mercies, small mercies.

The digital clock beeped at 6am on the dot and the man would leave Hyunjin alone in the basement as usual to greet his wife with a kiss on the cheek before grinning when his kids ran up to him.

Hyunjin was left with only the cold kissing his cheeks as the air trailed fingers down his back, provoking a shiver down his spine.

This is pathetic. I am so fucking patheti—.

Hyunjin didn't want to think on that path. He didn't want to think of how he wasn't even needed for that man to feel happy. He didn't want to think about the only reason he had even been bought by the family was for the man to let out his own sexual frustration.

He didn't wan—ah,shit.

I already am, huh?

The basement was not a mental hospital.

There was no one to stop him.

There were so many things he could use to help him do it too.

The coiled up water hose. The discarded ropes. The polished garden tools.

When he had called Yoongi-hyung it had been a last resort. A desperate attempt to stop himself from crossing the line, from doing something he might regret and it was only when he had heard the rage in hyung's voice did he realize that Hyunjin was not in the wrong.

It was not his fault. It was not his fault for being used. It was not his fault that he was taken advantage of.

Hyunjin had been so sure, so certain that he had no freedom of choice regarding his life. The three sisters would entwine the threads of fate and he would accept whatever they gave him. Hyunjin would play with the cards he had been dealt with and that was that. No arguments. No protests.

Unlike his hyung.

His brave, strong, proud hyung.

...

"I swear to god, men have really weird requests. "

"You can say that again," Hyunjin bit into a slightly tough loaf of bread and chewed with a grimace, "and it's always the men. Women are much nicer, usually".

Although some women are even weirder than men sometimes...

Hyunjin recalled the time when a lady once held out a bundle of red rope with shiny eyes. He shook off the memory with an involuntary shiver.