DISCONTINUED + Draft of the ending

Hello, everyone! It's been a while hasn't it?

I know everyone hates these kinds of notes so I do expect a bit of backlash from this. However I do think it's better to announce this now than continue to make you all hope for more. You deserve the world, my dear readers, because your comments and views are truly what helped me get even this amount of chapters out in a difficult phase of my life.

For those who had messaged me on insta, I apologize to you even more for giving false promises.

I truly did try but I just.. couldn't.

From trying to figure out my own life after graduation and where I should go, updating this story was not even on my mind, to be honest. It doesn't help that I no longer see the BTS members as characters. This concept was what allowed me to write about them in intimate and vulnerable situations in the first place.

Now I see them as people with their own lives and goals and I don't think it's correct of me to render them as only characters. There are more than that. They deserve more than that.

I suppose you all deserve at least a concrete ending to this shit story.

This is the draft I had written out for the ending.

Um. ⚠️ CHARACTER DEATH AND BLOOD⚠️

.
.
.

I’m safe.

Y/N looked around her and shook her head.

No, we are safe.

Tears spilled down her cheeks and Y/N was filled with both joy and relief.

They were all laughing and giggling and grinning and god, the joy was contagious. Although, they were stuck in a basement that had started to reek of humidity and blood, none of them seemed to care. Some of her wounds in her abdomen had opened up again and were bleeding through her hastily wrapped bandages but she didn’t care.

Namjoon ruffled Jungkook’s hair, pride, joy and love dancing through his eyes. Hoseok was grinning so wide despite his loud sobs and Taehyung was already wrapping his arms around his hyung’s waist. Taehyung was weeping silently, his relief much quieter than his hyung’s. Yoongi reached over Jimin’s and Seokjin’s shoulders and pulled them into a hug, his gummy smile on show for the whole world to see.

Then they all looked up, meeting her gaze and Y/N’s heart squeezed.

She swiped away her ears with the palm of her hands and spread her arms out. The seven hybrids clumped onto her, their warmth seeping through her clothes and into her soul. Her throat was closed up and she could barely breathe.

They were her hybrids now.

And she was theirs.

And Y/N wouldn’t change that for the world.

She didn’t care if no one would support their relationship. She didn’t care if everyday they had to be cautious about their surroundings. She didn’t care if her wounds were sending shocks of pain through her body as several hands pressed against them.

Y/N thought of the summer mornings when she would wake up to several bodies dozing off in her bed. She thought of the days when she would press kisses against their fingers and watch them blush a lovely cherry red (or if it was Jimin,he would kiss her back). She thought of the days when they would smother her in their embrace until she felt numb.

She had so much to look forward to so why on earth would she ever regret taking this chance with them?

“I love you all… so much” she whispered breathlessly.