Chapter 16

⚠️ Trigger warning ahead (sexual content and violence)⚠️

Yoongi grunted and huffed. His thrusts were rhythmic and fast and he could tell it was making Hyunjin see stars. He lifted Hyunjin's thighs and wrapped them around his own waist. He gave Hyunjin a few seconds to take a break before slamming in without mercy. His coquettish cries and sobs increased in volume as Yoongi pounded away.

Since it was the final day of his heat Yoongi could think a bit more clearly but his desires were still unsatisfied. It made him pity the beta below him.

Hang on. Just a bit more. Please. I am so, so sorry.

Hyunjin could only gasp and mewl under Yoongi's touch as his skin flushed a healthy red that spread from the apple of his cheeks to the tips of his ears. Some disgusting part of him was satisfied with how greatly he was affecting Hyunjin.

He could feel his release approach him steadily. As the sound of skin slapping against skin echoed in the room and their pheromones coated the air thickly, Yoongi gulped audibly.

Ah... I really hate being an alpha.

....

"Hyung, catch."

Yoongi caught the water bottle thrown at him with ease. Twisting the cap off, Yoongi savored the sweet taste of water down his parched throat. "I heated up last night's dinner for breakfast so do eat up. You don't have to wait for me" Hyunjin muttered before limping to the bathroom. Yoongi winced at the sight and mumbled an apology. Hyunjin waved it off with a smile but it looked more like a grimace. "Thanks Hyunjin-ah".

Yoongi stood up from the bed with a groan before pulling his muscles and stretching his limbs. Rolling his shoulders till they cracked in place, he searched for some clothes. It wasn't exactly ideal to have his dick just hanging out in the open after all.

And it was damn cold. He really needed some clothes.

He snatched his discarded clothes and held it up to inspect. "...was I that out of it..?" Yoongi mumbled in disbelief as he stared at the shirt or at least, the remains of the shirt. Somehow, he had managed to rip the shirt into shreds. It was barely connected by the frayed strands. Yoongi scrunched up his face in disappointment.

That was one of my favorite shirts that Y/N bought me too. Damnit.

Yoongi quickly dressed in the spare clothes left in the corner closet and headed downstairs. He found a small steaming bowl of teriyaki chicken and fried noodles placed on the dining table. Yoongi smiled.

Really. He's too nice for his own good.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi turned around to face Hyunjin in casual attire. His hair was slightly drenched and his skin was pink. Most likely due to the heat in the shower. "What are you still doing here?" His eyes flickered to the bowls on the table before frowning "and why haven't you eaten yet?".

"I have manners so I'm not gonna leave, brat. Don't lump me in with those owners of yours. They're just a bag of old bones that don't know how to move on from their past" Yoongi scoffed, slightly offended before nodding his head to the table "let's eat before it get cold".

"Hyung that was rude"

"You didn't disagree"

Hyunjin hummed ".. I know".