Part 13 - I'm happy the bed didn't break

Before you start reading this chapter i would like to inform you that i will not be able to post for a while.

My grandfather is in a critical state fighting for life because of COVID-19. Hope to bring him back is really small..please try to understand. Thank you❤️🤲🏼

It was evening now, khushi had a nap as she was laying on her bed. Right now she and Payal prepared dinner with Garima and Bhuaji together.

"What do you want for dinner?" asked bhuaji looking at the two sister who wear wearing a long pajama as they felt more relaxed staying in them.

"Bhuaji, we will cook with you." said Payal as Khushi nodded as they stood in front of bhuaji who was standing behing the kitchen counter.

"Kya, nahin..bilkul nahin."

"Haan payal bitiya, Khushi and you will sit on the couch and relax. Jiji and i will do dinner."

"No way bhuaji!" said Khushi as she stood beside bhuaji. "We will do dinner together."

"Haan." said Payal.

"Theek hain, but what do you want?"

Payal looked at Khushi. "What do you want Khushi?"

"Jjiji..i really want to have rice.." said Khushi touching her belly.

Payal smiled. "Is that you or your baby who wants rice?"

Bhuaji and Garima chuckled. "Jiji.." said Khushi acting shy as she looked down at her tummy.

"Theek hain, we will make rice. What do you want to eat together with the rice?" asked Garima.

"Mhh..what about rice with dal, spinach vegetable, and some green salad?" asked Payal shyly.

"Mhhh...jiji this sounds delicious!"

"And healthy too." Said Bhuaji smiling at them both as the ladies started preparing dinner.

Khushi was cutting some tomatoes when her phone was ringing which was in the living room. She washed her hands and took it.

Arnav ji

Khushi's lips formed into a smile as she saw the name. She accepted the call and held it to her ear.

"Now you found the time to call me? Where were you till now?" asked Khushi as she walked to her room. Bhuaji, Garima and Payal who were preparing dinner just looked as Khushi disappeared into the bedroom.

"I'm sorry, i had a lot work today." said Arnav who was still at office eating some pasta as he put some in his mouth.

"Are you eating?"

"Hm.." he said as he still had some of it in his mouth.

"Oh, why did you call then. Have your food first."

Arnav smirked. "Theek hain, bye."

Khushi wanted to say something but he already cut the call.

"Laad Governer!" She whispered as she dialed his number again.

Arnav smirked as he saw Khushi's name on his phone. He accepted the call and put it on loud speaker.

"Haan Khushi?" he asked acting innocent.

"How dare you just cut the phone call like this?"

"Khushi you told me to eat."

"I know, but i want to talk to you too."