Part 12 - It's not easy to be Pregnant

"Bhua ji, we really have to leave now." said Akash.

They had their lunch with the guptas as they shared some funny jokes and laughs together.

"Theek hai nandekishore.." said bhua ji sh they stood up from the couch.

Akash and Arnav said their goodbyes to shashi first as they touched his feet. Shashi smiled at them and tried to touch their heads as garima helped him.

"Take care." said garima as she folded her hands. The brothers nodded at her and wanted to touch bhua jis feet too but she stopped them.

"There is no way i will let you go like this, i'll come out too." said bhuaji.

"No bhuaji, you don't have to." said Arnav.

"Arre! Don't worry Daamadji!" said bhuaji smiling as she already walked out leaving the brothers behind looking at their wives.

"So, call us when you want us to pick you up." said Akash smiling as Garima smiled having her both daughters by her side for a few days. Payal nodded as Khushi just had to say something.

"Arre! We just arrived jijaji! And now you already want to know when we'll be back?" asked khushi smiling brightly as arnav gave her naughtiness an annoyed face.

"Are you already missing my sister ?" asked khushi leaning her head on Payal's shoulder.

"Khushi!" whispered payal as she hit her arm lightly. Khushi giggled as she looked at her husband who had an angry face on. Khushi still smiled as she didn't care, now she's in her parents house.

"Bye Bye." said Khushi waving at them.

"Bye." said akash smiling as he waved back.

Arnav walked out of the house followed by Akash. They said goodbye to bhuaji too and drove away. As bhuaji entered her house again she saw khushi and payal hugging garima. Bhuaji smiled at the sight as tears started building up in her eyes.

"Titaliya! Idher aa..tum bhi Payal bhitiya."

The sisters smiled and walked up to bhua ji. She looked at both their baby bumps proudly and touched them. "How big they have become!"

Khushi giggled as Payal blushed and smiled at bhuajis comment.

"How are you both? Do you feel any pain at night when you sleep?" asked bhuaji both of them

Just when Payal wanted to say something Garima interrupted.

"Jiji, let them have a seat first."

"Hayre nandekishore! Sit, sit down." said bhuaji moving them to the couch.

"So, tell me how is your pregnancy going?"

"Sab theek hai bhuaji." said payal smiling.

Bhuaji nodded as she looked at Khushi who was looking down playing with her saree.

"Sankadevi."

Khushi looked up at her. "Ji bhuaji?"

"You're the first to give birth. Haina?"

Khushi felt nervous. "H-Haan.."

Bhuaji chuckled. Garima brought Shashi to his room to take a rest as she wanted to have a lady talk with her daughters.

"You have to be careful! Anything can happen in labor." said bhuaji scaring both of them.

"K-Kyun bhuaji..nothing will happen, why are you scaring us?" said payal.

"Bitiya..you know preeti? Your friend who's marriage happened in our house?"

Both the sisters nodded as bhuaji continued talking.