Part 38 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHHOTE

Before you start reading this chapter i would like to say thank you to each and everyone out there who's reading this book and continued to do so. I appreciate your time and love you have for ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON! It means a lot to me as an albanian girl who's watching hindi cinema for the last 20 years and continues to do so. When i watched IPKKND in 2017 i immediately started loving them! And now it's back on my tv channel. You may not know how much this means to me that we are only 400 reads away from 100k reads. I just hope you all continue to enjoy this story ❤️ 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! 🙏 

The Raizada Family was organizing everything for the big birthday party. Anjali was baking the cake for her younger brother, of course without sugar. Payal walked into the kitchen with a crying ishaan. "Arre, you havent even slept for 30 minutes." said anjali concerned.

Payal smiled and handed anjali her son. "I don't know di, Aarya is still sleeping with ratna, to not disturb their sleep i left them with akash ji." "Theek hai payalji, i'll take care of ishaan, you can go back to the girls." 

"Koi zaroorat nahi, i'll take care of them." said mami smiling at them. Payal looked at di who was holding her crying son in her arms. "Nani lekin aap?" 

"I don't want to hear anything, as long as i am alive and healthy, i want to spend time with my great-grandchildren."

Anjali nodded and smiled at nani. "Di, take care of Ishaan, i'll bake the cake." "Actually Payalji..Khushiji was baking it but she didn't feel well." "Kyun? Kya hua Khushi Bitiya ko?" asked nani. "Pata nahi nani, i told her to rest in her room before cHhote comes back from work, it's his birthday i don't want anything to happen to khushiji in that state." Payal and nani nodded their heads. 

Khushi was watching a salman khan film in her room. Enjoying the buttered popcorn and some softdrinks. She looked at her belly. "You're going to be a foody like mama, haina? With ratna i wasn't eating that much more but with you..hmm." Khushi stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She touched her belly and smiled at her reflection. "What will you be? Boy? or Girl" she smiled brightly and continued stroking her belly. "Whatever you'll be, your papa and me..we can't wait to finally meet you and love you just like your big sister. Sach main..tumhare papa, ratna aur tum meri choti si dunyia ho." her eyes filled with tears as she walked to the poolside.

"I always asked devi mayia for a good husband, but i still can't believe that she really got me the best husband in the world. Arnav Singh Raizada.." She chuckled. "And today is his birthday, he doesn't show it but i know..deep down he misses his mother. If she would be alive...he would be so much happier.." 

"Khushiji?" 

Khushi turned her head and looked at Anjali. She wipped her tears and entered her room. "Di, i was just taking some fresh air." Anjali smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "Aap theek hai?"

Khushi nodded her head and gave her a warm smile. Anjali smiled too. "Chalo, you have to get ready, aap ka husband ka birthday hai na?" Khushi chuckled and so did Anjali. "Chalo, lets get you ready." "But di, i can do it myself." "Haan haan, if chote finds out that we left you alone to get ready then he will tell us all to get out." Khushi chuckled again at her sister-in-laws joke. "Chalein?" 

Arnav parked his car in front of his house. He left his car and headed to the main door. But suddenly NK opened the door and got out standing in front of arnav.

"Nannav mere bhai!" 

"NK..where you going somewhere?" asked arnav.

"Nahin..kyun?" asked NK crossing his arms. Arnav gave him a confused face. "Ehhh, you just got out maybe, thats why i am asking.."