Part 5 - voh paagal waali mami

6 weeks went by as Anjali and her little boy Ishaan were welcomed by their family warmly. Anjali held the baby in her arms as arnav helped with the suitcase.

„Welcome home anjali bitiya!" said mami happily as she hugged her and held the little boy in her arms.

„Thank you mami." said anjali as she smiled at her family. Arnav stood to her left side as he handed anjali's suitcase to hariprakash. Nani welcomed her with a pooja.

Payal was now holding the baby in her arms as she smiled at him. Akash looked over her shoulder and touched the little baby's cheek softly.

„He's so small." said payal smiling.

Akash just nodded and smiled looking at di's baby. Mami smiled at them.

„Excuse me..when will you start your little baby?"

Akash and payal looked at eachother and giggled. Payal's cheeks turned red as she handed the baby to its mother.

„Maa.." sais akash turning red on his own. Mami just giggled and touched his cheek.

„Haan, my ishaan needs his brothers and sisters now." said di smiling at her little son.

Arnav smiled at his sister.

„Of course di! Akash and payal ji will have kids. But you have to get me married, i'm going to have the best looking kids!" Said nk proudly.

„Acha? How can you be so sure? Ever seen yourself in the mirror?" asked arnav who made the family laugh.

„Aur waise bhi, arnav bitwa and khushi bitiya will also get married now. I don't want to wait longer for my great-grandchildren." said nani who smiled at arnav and touched his cheek lovingly. Dadi wasn't pleaset at all to hear this talk.

„Chote.."

Arnav looked at his sister. Anjali smiled at him and handed him her baby.

„Di.."

„Don't worry." she said and layed the little boy in arnav's arms. Arnav's heart was filled with warmth and love as he could see a slight smile on the baby's lips.

Anjali let out a giggle as she layed her head on her little brothers shoulder. Arnav's eyes filled with tears as he still looked at him. Suddenly he remembered everything that happened in the past. He kissed the baby's forehead and whispered. „I'm sorry..because of me..you don't have a father."

Anjali heard him and turned his head to her. „Chote! What are you saying?"

„The truth di." said arnav as a tear fell on his cheek. „I kicked shyam out of this house..and now..ishaan doesn't have a father." he looked back at him, who was still sleeping peacefully in his mama's arms.

„Chote, my son.."

„He's right anjali bitiya." sais dadi serious. „Do you really want ishaan to grow up without even knowing his father? Aur waise bhi..what will the people say?" Anjali closed her eyes as she felt like thowing up heading her dadi's words against her.

Arnav looked at his dadi angry. „What do you mean dadi?"

„Arnav..she is a divorced woman and that too with a child. She can't live her life unmarried. We need to get her back with shyam..it's the best for the child."

„NO DADI! IT'S THE WORST FOR MY CHILD!"

Arnav looked at his sister shocked as she finally exploded. The baby started crying as arnav tried to make him fall asleep again.

„MY CHILD ANS I DON'T NEED SHYAM IN OUR LIFE!"

„Anjali bitiya.."

„NO DADI! BASS!"