Part 35 - I love you damnit

Arnav and Khushi were getting ready to go to sleep. Arnav was in the bathroom cleaning himself whereas Khushi was putting Ratna to sleep in her crib next to their bed. The Room stayed the same. Khushi smiled as she just looked around the room and remembered everything that happened in here. All the fights she had with her laad governer but also the funny moments they shared. Them breaking the bed because Arnav wanted to get his baby picture out of Khushi's hands, Or when Khushi "slapped" him, when she actually just wanted to get rid of the mosquito on his cheek. Khushi was in deep thoughts when arnav entered the bedroom. "Khushi mera razor kaha hai?" He checked the wardrobe and looked for it. "Khush?", he continued to look for his razor but couldn't find it. Arnav looked to their bed where she was sitting with ratna in her arms smiling and looking into nothing. Arnav looked to where her eyes where fixed and back at her shaking his head at his crazy wife. He sat next to her thats when khushi blinked and looked at him. Arnav lifts his eyebrows at her smiling. "Kahan the tum, hm?" Khushi let out a chuckle and looked back at their daughter in her arms. "I was just thinking of all the many things that happened in this room." said khushi in a whisper and stood up laying her baby in her crib. Arnav smiled at her and looked around his room. "Thank god i could get rid of the salman khan poster." Khushi let out a little laugh as she turned around to look at him. Arnav gave her his hand. Khushi looked at it and then turned her head to the balcony. "Khushi it's late, you're tired." "No im not, i want to go sit at the poolside." Arnav stood up and cupped her face. "I understand your happiness of being home again, but please get some sleep. And if not for you, do it for our little sankadevi here." said arnav touching her belly with one hand and the other was still on her cheek. Khushi smiled and looked at her belly and back at arnav. "I still can't believe it." Arnav smiled at her getting hold of her hand sitting on his bed again. "Please, just 5 minutes." said khushi like a child. "Khush.." "Please?" Arnav dropped his shoulders and nodded. "5 minutes." Khushi nodded and kissed his cheek. She walked out and took a deep breath. She looked around and thought there would still be arnav's plants, but there were no plants. She sat on the floor and put her feet in the pool and started thinking about how ratna would run around this house, going to school, maybe also attend a dance school where she would learn kathak. Khushi just smiled and touched her belly. "I know papa wants you to be a girl, but i want a little rajkumar." She looked up in the sky looking at two stars. "Amma..Babuji..thank you so much, for everything. Im so happy and thankful for everything." tears started forming in her eyes. "I know, both your blessings are with me." "What about Ma?" Khushi turned around and saw arnav leaning against the balcony door. He walked towards her and sat next to her putting his feet also in the water. Khushi leaned her head on his shoulder. "You have her blessing too." "Hum." Khushi looked up at him. Arnav looked down at his beautiful Wife. "We have their blessings." Khushi nodded. Arnav didn't know why or how but he loved her more and more with each day that passes. His Khushi who had to go through so much in life..mostly because of him. Now her being his wife and the mother of his two babies just makes him so thankful for having her here in his arms.

"Come, lets sleep now." said arnav standing up. "What about 5 minutes?" asked khushi irritated. Arnav kneeled down, "It's getting cold khush, you have to thi-" "No im fine, you can go to sleep, im not cold, i'll stay here." "Aacha?, should i bring you a blanket? cause i don't want to leave the door open when i enter the room." "Arnav! Im justing asking for 5 minutes. Not the whole night." Arnav nodded his head looking at her irritated face. Khushi looked at him too waiting for an answer but instead of saying something arnav leaned in slowly cupping her face. Khushi scrunched her eyebrows and looked at her husbands lips coming closer and closer. "Arn-" "Sshhh..." Arnav closed his eyes and Khushi did the same waiting for his lips to touch hers.

WAAAAAAHH!    WAAAAAH!     WAAAAAAH!     WAAAAAH!    WAAAAAAHHH!!"  

"Ratna!" Khushi opened her eyes and stood up as fast as she could. Arnav sighened and stood up also. Khushi was trying to make ratna stop crying. "Shhh..Shhh.." But Ratna was still crying loud with her eyes closed. Arnav walked into the room and was surprised by his daughters loud cries. "Kya hua?" "I don't know, ratna..ratna bas, bas psshhh.." Arnav took ratna in her arms and started rocking her in his arms. Khushi touched her forehead. Arnav looked at his wife. "She's warm, i think it's because of the teeth." Arnav nodded. "Okey sit on the bed and rock her, i'll get the ice." Khushi nodded sitting on their bed and continued rocking ratna. 

Arnav came back with some ice put  into a light towel. "Here." Ratnas eyes were red due to her crying and her cheeks were turning red with drops of tears flowing down. She took the ice in her little Hand and put it into her mouth at the spot were she could feel the pain. Khushi held her lips to her forehead checking her temperature. Arnav knelt down next to them and stroke his daughters beautiful black hair. Ratna looked at her father who gave her a light smile. Arnav continued stroking her with the hope of bringing her back to sleep and forget about the pain. As Ratnas eyes were closing slowly Arnav looked at his Wife. "Will this happen often?" asked Arnav in a whisper. Khushi continued lloking at Ratna and nodded. "Ma always told us this is the most beautiful but also stressful time for the parents.." She looked at him. "The Teething." Arnav smiled and kissed his Daughters forehead. Khushi laid her back in her Crib and covered her with the blanket. "She will be fine, we all went trough this." whispered Khushi as she laid next to Arnav who was covering them with their big blanket. "Of Course, She is Arnav Singh Raiazdas Daughter, she can do everything." Khushi had her head laying on his chest with already closed eyes. She slapped his chest and made him chuckle. "Hamara Daughter. I did the hard work." "Yeah.." Arnav stroke Khushi's back. "You really did." Khushi smiled and kissed his cheek. "And you're ready to go through that again." Said Arnav zoning out and thinking about her pregnancy. Khushi just hummed and closed her eyes hugging him tighter. Arnav kissed her forehead closing his eyes too. 

"Arnav?" Arnav's eyes opened up again. "Hm?" Arnav just knew what she wants to say. "I can't sleep, i want jalebis." - Which will make him get dressed and buy street food for his pregnant wife because he just loves her too much - and maybe also a little scared. 

"Kya hua khushi?" he looked at her and she looked up at him with her sleepy eyes. "I love you damnit." Arnav smiled and shook his head. "I really thought you wanted to say something else." Khushi chuckled, "i'll eat them tomorrow." Arnav raised his eyebrows at her and she chuckled hiding her face in his chest. "You even know what i think." says Arnav tickling her. Khushi laughed but tried to not wake ratna up. "Arnav stop!" Arnav stopped and hugged her again. "I love you too sankadevi." 

YES I AM ALIVE. NO THIS STORY IS NOT DONE. 

It's just that i started to study business administration in October last Year and Life was also kind of testing me. But i still got some notifications on this book and i kind of feel that it's a call back. i kind of lost myself and have to find me again, thats why i'll try to give you more of our most favorite couple in tv. Hope you have not forgotten about this book and if you have..i get u.