Part 1 - The Truth

Khushi was getting ready for her big day. Finally she will become his, in every way. The world will know her as his wife. His Khushi. She smiled at herself as her bestfriend put the dupatta on her head and layed her head on khushi's shoulder.

"Khushi, sach main. Tum bohot khubsurat lagti ho." She said putting a dark point behind her ear smiling. Khushi smiled and blushed. (Honestly Khushi, you look very beautiful.)

"Khushi bitiya, chalo." said bhua ji stressing the whole family. (Khushi, come.)

"We are comming bhua ji." said khushi's friend as she smiled and followed bhua ji to the living room. Khushi looked back into the mirror.

"Arnav ji..I'm waiting for you. I finally want to be yours." she said touching the spot where her heart was beating like crazy while she remembered last nights events.

"Khushi mujhse vaada karo, ki kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaaogi..

Main tumhaare bina nahi jee paonga."

(Khushi promise me, that you will never leave me..I can't live without you.)

Khushi opened her eyes as she remembered arnav's words

Khushi opened her eyes as she remembered arnav's words. "Hum vaada karenge arnav ji, ki hum aapse kabhi nahin chod ke jaaogi.." her eyes started producing tears. "Hum bhi aapke bina nahi jee paongi.." (I promise Arnav, i will never leave you..i also can't live without you.)

RAIZADA MENSION

Arnav was getting ready as he wore the sherwani di has bought him. A knock on the door got his attention. "Come in." he was still closing the sherwanis buttons when he heard his sisters footsteps.

"Chote, i don't even know why you never liked wearing sherwanis, hey suit you so good." said di proudly helping her little brother.

"Thanks di" said arnav smiling as she closed the last buttons.

"Di, how do you feel?" asked arnav worried for his pregnant sister. Di smiled and looked at her baby bump.

"Hum theek hai, voh bhi bohot khush hain that her mama is getting married to the best mami." said di cupping arnav's face. Arnav smiled. He still feels bad for Di's divorce, as she's pregnant. Yes, she was angry with them at the beginning but then she learned to understand that her family supports her and does everything for her well being. (I'm okey, she's also very happy that her uncle is getting married to the best aunt in the world.)

"BHAI!"

Arnav and Di looked behind and saw akash and nk with a turban. "Come on, wear it."

"No way akash, i will not wear a turban."

"Chote! You're getting married, now wear the turban." said di faking anger.

"No di." said arnav annoyed.

"Nannav, khushi ji will like it. Do it for her." said nk.

"Nice try, but even khushi wouldn't make me wear it if i don't want to."