Part 39 - Lavanya ji ki shaadi

6 Months Later

„HARI PRAKASH! OM PRAKASH!"

„JAI PRAKASH!"

„Hello hi bye-bye, where are these brothers when you need them?!"

„What happened manorama?" asked mama who came down the stairs to the living room, where mami was shouting for the help.

„Where were you? I have some brand news for you and i can't find anybody in this house. Kahan hai sabh?"

„Kya hua maa?" asked akash who also walked into the living room with arnav as they were ready to leave for work.

„Akash bitwa! Arnav bitwa, i have some news for you."

„what is it mami?" asked arnav concerned. Mami smiled at them and wanted to tell them the news but stopped when she saw NK walking down the stairs looking at his phone.

„NK BITWA!"

NK slipped on the last step letting go of his phone but cathing it again in both his hands.

„Mamiji! Oh god you scared me!" said NK touching his chest. Mami and the others smiled at him.

„I have s-"

„Brand new news." mama, akash and arnav said in one time. Mami gave them a dissapointed look. „Hello, hi bye-bye..it's not my fault when there are so many people in this house."

„Mami baat kya hai? We are getting late for work." said arnav looking at his watch. „Haan maa, batao na."

„Okey, okey." said mami calming them down. The men were waiting for her answer when suddenly..

„ARNAV JI! AENAV JI!"

They all looked up and saw khushi comming towards them with ratna in her arms. She was now in her 6th month. She smiled brightly at them and ratna ran to her father. Arnav held her in his arms and kissed her cheek.

„Hello, hi bye-bye. Khushi bitiya, i just wanted to tell them something."

„Sorry mami ji..i have really good news to tell you all." said khushi holding her baby bump taking some deep breaths.

„Kya hua khushi? Tum theek ho?" asked arnav concerned. Khushi nodded and smiled holding his arm and standing next to her husband.

„Lavanya ji is getting married." said khushi happy.

They all smiled at her. „Wow, that's great news." said akash happy. „Hello, hi bye-bye khushi bitiya, i just wanted to tell this to you. How did you get to know before me?"

„Mami ji, lavanya ji just called me from london. We are all invited for her wedding. From roka to shaadi." said khushi happy.

Arnav smiled at her happiness. „So we're going to london?" „Nahin, she'll get married here in delhi. They will come next week, arnav ji we have to help her with the organisation." „No way khushi." said arnav putting ratna down and she ran to away to play with her toys.

„Ratna slowly!" said khushi holding her baby bump again. „Khushi you're pregnant, you have to take care of yourself and our child. I don't want you to run around for lavanya's wedding."