Part 2 - You're lying

Khushi was on her way to raizada mension the next morning. She couldn't sleep the whole night as she was thinking of the past. The mistake her aunt made with arnav's father together. It broke her whole world into pieces.

She got out of the rikshwa as she walked towards the main door. She knocked on it as she hoped one of the prakash brothers will open it. And it happened.

„Khushi ji?" asked jai prakash.

Khushi wanted to enter but he stopped her.

„Jai prakash ji, i have to get inside. Please let me enter."

„I'm sorry khushi ji, i can't." said jai prakash sadly.

„Why?" asked khushi serious. Jai prakash just looked down. Khushi tried to push him away but he was stronger than her.

„JAI PRAKASH!"

„I'm sorry khushi ji, but arnav bhaiyya told us.."

Khushi's eyes started to produce tears. „Arnav ji..he doesn't want to see me?"

Jai prakash nodded slowly but khushi pushed him out of her way with her strongness and entered the living room.

„Khushi ji.."

Khushi was looking for arnav as she looked around the house. Only mami and anjali were in the living room drinking their chai.

„Khushi ji?" asked anjali suprised.

„Di.." khushi walked to her and sat next to her holding her hands.

„Di please help me..i don't want to be seperated from arnav ji. Di, you also know that we both love each other. Please.."

Anjali felt bad for her but she still couldn't forget what garima did to them. Arnav and her. Khushi saw that and cupped her face.

„Di i'm so sorry for amma's mistake. I know that you will never forgive me. But i'm innocent di. I didn't know this." said khushi crying.

„Hello hi bye bye. Phatisaree. Get out." said mami showing her the door with her index finger.

„Mami ji..please.." khushi folded her hands.

„Don't even say a word. Don't make anjali bitiya angry in her state. She going to give birth in one month and you-"

„No.." khushi held anjali's hands again. „Di i would never want to do anything that will harm you or your child. You were the first one i met in this family. You always understood me..please try to understand me now.."

Anjali looked at her as she cupped her face. „I understand khushi ji..but..chote is really hurt." she said crying.

Khushi looked down as she understood his pain. „Di..i want to see him..please.."

Anjali nodded her head. „Voh..he's in his room..he didn't even come out since last evening."

„Kya?" asked khushi scared as she ran upstairs to her arnav ji.

„Arre.."

„Mami, let her go."

Mami rolled her eyes as she was not pleased with anjali's behaviour.

Khushi on the other hand opened the door to arnav's room. „Arnav ji!"

She couldn't see him. She walked inside as she saw that the room was a big chaos. His bed sheets were all over on the floor. His laptop was broken, even his wardrobe door. Tears were still running down her cheeks as she thought in what state he was last evening and she couldn't be with him.

She looked outside as she saw him standing there looking up in the sky with his hands in his pockets. He still was wearing his sherwani. The fist four buttons were open as his hair was a mess.

„Anrav ji.." Said khushi slowly as she walked towards him only seeing his back. She layed her hand on his shoulder. Right in that moment arnav was back on earth.

He looked down as he didn't want to turn around. It's not her, you're just thinking it's her.

„Arnav ji..i'm sorry.." khushi started crying as she hugged his back tightly. Arnav was shocked to feel her hug. Thats what he needed. Thats what he was waiting for the whole time. Her in his arms. He closed his eyes as the only thing h could see was the picture and his mother shooting herself.

He opened his eyes again as he turned around slowly. Khushi could see the red eyes and the red nose from all the crying. He didn't look at her, instead he looked at the picture in his hands. Khushi looked at it too.

She felt anger in her chest..she couldn't breath properly as she saw garima and arnav's father in one frame. Khushi took the picture into her hands and looked at it properly.

„This.." she started.

Arnav looked at her with bloodshot eyes as he started to breath heavily. Khushi recognized that and held his hands.

„Arnav ji, i didn't know this. Please don't let the past come between us." Said khushi kissing his hands.

„I don't want to loose you." she said looking into his eyes by cupping his face.

„Khushi.."

„Trust me arnav ji..i didn't know this. Please..please arnav ji."

Arnav looked into her eyes as he pushed her hands away. „Let go khushi."

„No.." khushi tried to hold his hands again.

„Khushi.." he pushed her away again but she tried to hold them.

„Arnav ji..please."

„Khushi stop this nonsense!"

„Nahin!" this time khushi was stronger as she just hugged him tight closing her eyes. Arnav tried to push her away but she held on him as if her life depended on it. Which for her it did.

„Let go. And..get out." said arnav cold.

Khushi opened her eyes as she looked up at him still not breaking the hug.

„K-kya?"

Arnav looked at her and then to the left side. Get out, i don't want to see you."

Khushi put her hand on his left cheek snd made him look into her eyes. „Say it again. Look at me and tell me to leave."

Arnav felt as if someone is stabbing a knife into his heart. How could he say no to the love of his life?

„I promised to never leave you, you told me that you're not able to live without me.."

Arnav still looked into her eyes.

„I won't leave." said khushi looking directly into his eyes.

„Arnav ji..hum ek hain. I'm yours. You're mine." (We're one.) said khushi laying her head on his chest.

Arnav closed his eyes as he remembered the night they became one.

„I'm sorry khushi. It was my fault."

Khushi looked up at him. „Kya?"

„We shouldn't have..i mean..at the party.."

„I don't regret it."

„But i do." said arnav as he pushed her away slowly. Khushi felt to throw up.

„It was my mistake. Forget everything.." he said and walked inside his room. Khushi followed him and turned him around.

„Forget? Why should i forget it?" Said khushi getting angry.

„Beacause we don't share a relationship anymore. I..i don't want to see you." said arnav as he looked away.

„You're lying arnav ji." said khushi as she cupped his face again and made him look at her.

„Why can't you say it directly looking into my eyes, that you don't love me? Because you do. You love me and i saw your love, it's pure. I don't want the past to destroy this live we share." said khushi, their foreheads touching.