Part 41 - What a life

"Arnav!" "Arnav!"

Khushi was in the bathroom taking her morning shower. As she was washing the shampoo out of her long and black hair she heard her son's cry. That's why she's trying to call her husband who was still sleeping peacefully on his side on the bed.

"Arnav! Aditya is crying can't you hear him?" asked khushi worried for her son. She threw a towel around her body and walked out of the shower. "Arn-"

Arnav was holding Aditya in his arms and tried to put him back to sleep. He turned around and gave his wife a warm and sleepy smile. Khushi smiled back and entered the bathroom again to get ready for the day.

After she put the orange saree on she got out of the bathroom , her hair still wet from the shower. Arnav was with his son by the poolside. Ratna woke up too, having her feet in the water and smiling brightly. Khushi smiled at them, she took her phone and took a picture of arnav and their two babies. Khushi looked at the picture and kissed it. That's when arnav turned around with a sleeping aditya in his arms.

"Should i be worried that my wife is kissing her phone?"

Khushi giggled at him and walked towards them. Ratna turned her head seeing her mother. "Maa!" she said smiling. "Good Morning meri jaan." said khushi happy and sat next to her daughter who was currently sitting between her parents. Arnav looked at his beautiful wife and down at aditya.

"Did you sleep well?" asked khushi her husband while playing with Ratna. Arnav nodded his head. "I really missed having a newborn, but i didn't miss the cries at night and morning. Khushi gave him a face and splashed some water at him. Ratna giggled at what her mother just did and copied her. "Hey! Don't make dada angry!" said arnav trying to protect himself from the water. Khushi and ratna continued doing so.

"Now we're even..i have a sankedevi." said khushi hugging and kissing Ratna's head. "And you have a laad governer." said khushi stroking her son's black hair. Arnav shook his head at his crazy wife. "Only you could call your own son a laad governer."

"Haan, agar papa laad governer hai to beta bhi hota hai, haina ratna?" Ratna just nodded her head understanding not even half of what her mother just said.

"Khushi, can you hold him?" Arnav stood up with Aditya in his arms. "I have to get ready for work." Khushi nodded standing up and holding her sleeping son. Arnav walked back into the room and Khushi sat down again next to her daughter. Ratna looked up at her and smiled moving her feet in the water.

Arnav took his shower and is now standing in front of the mirror tying his tie. Khushi attended the morning pooja with the family. She entered the room again with hari prakash who was holding a basket full of washed clothes. Arnav looked at their mirror reflection. Khushi smiled at hari prakash. "Thank you hari prakashji." Hari prakash just smiled and nodded at her and left the room by closing the door. "Khushi you're working too much, you just gave birth to aditya." said arnav still tying his tie and looked down at it. Khushi rolled her eyes at her husband.

"Come on arnav, you yourself told me that it's not the first time. Hum bilkul theek hai, sach main." said khushi putting their clothes into the closet. "Yeah right.." mumbled arnav. He took hold of his laptop bag and looked for his phone. "Mera phone?"

Khushi looked around and remembered something. "Hai devi maiyya!" Arnav turned his head to look at her confused. "Kya hua?"

"Woh..aapka phone Ratna ke pas hai."

"What the-"

"Arnav! She wanted to watch her shows and my phone was charging thats why i gave her yours.." said khushi who was now standing infront of her husband and held her earlobes. "Sorry.."