Part 24 - Tum khush ho? -nahin

11 months later

It was a sunny friday morning in los angeles. Arnav went out for his jogging leaving behind his sleeping wife and daughter. He stopped at s bench and took out his phone calling his sister.

„Hi chote!"

„Good morning di." said arnav smiling.

„Morning? We all are getting ready to go to bed." said di chuckling.

Arnav smiled and stood up walking to the beach.

„How are you?" he asked.

„Good, hum sabh theek hai. How are you? Khushi ji and ratna?"

„They're fine. Still sleeping."

Anjali nodded. „How is work going?"

„Good.." said arnav as he stil walked in the sand looking at his feet.

„We're working on a new show."

Anjali smiled. „And after that show? Will you come back?"

Arnav stopped walking and smiled. „Di, i need to find a partner..i mean somebody who will run the business here. And then i can come back."

Anjali nodded. „Find that person as fast as you can!"

„I will." said arnav and heard a baby laugh. He turned around and saw his little daughter playing in the sand as khushi stood next to her.

„Di, i'll call you again okey?"

„Theek hain chote. Take care."

Arnav smiled and cut the call walking over to his choti si duniya.

„Ratna!" he said smiling at her and she looked up at him an giggled. Khushi smiled and looked at her husband.

„Good morning." she said as she hugged him sidely leaning her head on his chest, watching their daughter.

„Good morning." sais arnav and kissed her head.

Khushi has changed a little. She didn't wear the indian dresses anymore. She was walking around in jeans. She also liked wearing shirts or t-shirts as the weather in los angeles was really warm.

Arnav sat next to ratna and played with her. Khushi smiled at the and sat on the other side.

„When will you go?" asked khushi.

Arnav looked at the time on his phone. „It's already 09:30 ? I have to get ready." said arnav standing up. Khushi held ratna in her arms as she still didn't walk and followed him back to their house.

Arnav took a shower. Khushi made him breakfast as ratna was playing on the floor in the living room. The kitchen and the living room were one open room, thats why khushi could always look back to her and check her.

Arnav walked down the stairs with his white shirt and blue trousers. His laptop bag in one hand. He put the bag in the living room on the table and took ratna with him as he sat her on her high chair. Khushi gave arnav his toasts and juice. She sat next to him as they had their breakfast.