Part 15 - She's comming !!!

6 Weeks LATER

It was night. Arnav was sleeping on his right arm as his back was facing his wife who had a difficult time falling asleep. She laid on her left arm and closed her eyes..suddenly she felt some pain. She touched her baby bump as she closed her eyes. The last time she felt this kind of pain was when she had her periods. Even her back was hurting. She closed her eyes and sat up. She stood up slowly and took a glass of water drinking it. The pain was still there but it didn't mind her, it wasn't paining a lot. 

"Maybe thats normal.." whispered khushi to herself as she touched her bump again. "Why are  you not kicking?" she asked looking at her belly worried. 

"Devi maiyya..what if something happened?" Khushi put the glass down and walked over to arnav's side like a penguin. 

"Arnav ji.." she whispered shaking his arm. Arnav groaned in his sleep as khushi frowned feeling her back pain again. She sat down on the bed as she touched arnav's back for support, as he was laying on his stomach now. 

"Arnav ji.." she shook him again. Arnav opened his sleepy eyes and looked around seeing his wife next to him.

"Khushi.." he said with his deep and sleepy voice. "Kya hua?" asked arnav as he sat up rubbing his face. 

"My back is paining..and i didn't feel the baby kick since 4 days." said khushi worried as she took his hand and put it on her belly. 

"Thats why you can not sleep?" asked arnav worried as khushi nod. Arnav nod too and touched her belly with both his hands.

"I think the reason our baby is not kicking anymore is that it doesn't have any space left. You're in your final month khushi." 

She nodded listening to her husband. "I also feel some pain down there.."

Arnav nodded. "Are they strong?" khushi shook her head. "No..but i'm worried."

"Don't worry, sab theek ho jayega. Looks like our little angel wants to finally meet us." said arnav smiling. Khushi smiled too and hugged him.

"Khushi..i don't want to bring you to the hospital. Lets wait till your labour pain starts to come regularly. Theek hai?" 

Khushi nodded. 

"You want to sleep?" asked arnav breaking the hug.

"I can't..i just want to sit." 

"Okey, lets watch a movie..it will make you forget the pain." said arnav standing up and turning on his tv. Khushi smiled as she leaned her back on the headboard and streched her legs out finding her right position. Arnav smiled as he saw that she took the biggest place on the bed for herself. 

"Salman khan?" asked arnav as he saw a movie on the channel. Khushi smiled and nodded. Arnav smiled back and laid next to her. 

"Arnav ji, sleep. you had a long day at work."

"Forget it khushi, i'll stay with you." he said and kissed her forehead. Khushi smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder holding his hand. 

"You okey?" he asked. Khushi hummed as she nod. 

"The pain is gone..but it will come again."

"Don't worry, everything will be good. We'll wait till the pain come every 10 minutes. Then we'll drive to the hospital."

"What if it's a false alarm?" asked khushi with her eyes fixed on salman khan.

"I hope it's not, otherwise this little sankadevi in there is a drama queen just like you." said arnav touching her baby bump as khushi chuckled.