Part 30 - Dad?

1 week later

Arnav walked into his office on an early morning. Ratna was at home with chicken poxes with khushi. He wanted to stay home and help her but khushi told him to go to work. He felt bad for his little girl as she was crying all the time and having a hard time falling asleep.

He walked up the stairs to his cabin and opened his laptop. A knock on the door made him look at it.

"Come in." he said as he looked back on his laptop display.

He heard the door open and close. He looked up again and frowned his eyebrows. Sheetal was standing there with a sad expression.

"Get out." he said not looking at her as he typed on his laptop.

"Arnav..please just listen to me."

"I don't want to hear anything, get out of my office."

"Arnav..i really need to tell you this."

"What do you have to ell me sheetal? You already said enough. Now get out, otherwise i'll call the security-"

"We have a son together." said sheetal as a tear dropped on her cheek.

Arnav gave her an angry look. She looked down as she starting playing with her hands. "His name is aarav. I..i wanted to tell you this on that day but-"

"But?" asked arnav serious.

Sheetal looked up at him. "I didn't know you were married..and have a daughter. I didn't want to break your family appart, thats why i hid it."

"And you think i believe this?"

"You have to, he's just like you..he wants to finally meet his dad. I knew you would react this way but..for the sake of aarav.."

"Enough, get out."

Sheetal nodded slowly she turned around and walked away. Arnav got angry and hit the table hard with his hand. His phone started ringing as he just turned it off.

Khushi on the other side frowned her eyebrows as arnav cut her call.

"Huh?" she looked at her phone and tried to call him again.

"Hi this is arnav singh raizada, i'm currently-"

"Rakshas!" she said cutting the call and laid her phone down. She was in her black trousers and white t-shirt. Ratna was only in her diaper playing with her dolls. Khushi put some cream on the red dots all over her body. It cooled them a bit down and thats what made khushi happy, finally her daughter was not crying and playing in her little baby world.

"Maybe he's in a meeting.." she told herself as she walked to the kitchen and washed the dishes. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. She dried her hands and checked ratna to be sure she's okey as she walked to the door.

The door bell rang suddenly and khushi walked faster.

"I'm comming!" she said and opened the door only to have shock written all over her face.

"Nanhe ji!" said khushi smiling.

"Khushi ji!" He said smiling and hugged her.

Khushi smiled and hugged him back.

„What are you doing here?" she asked breaking the hug.

„Kyun? Am i not allowed to visit my bhabhi and bhai?"

„Of course you are nanhe ji!"

Ratna let out a cry as khauhi turned her head to her. She stood up on her little feet and walked towards her mother. Nk was smiling brightly as he watched khushi picking up ratna in her arms, but he also noticed the white cream on her red chicken poxs.