Part 14 - i'm scared arnav ji

Khushi and payal were back in shantivan. Mohan drove them back home as they stayed at bhua ji's house for 3 days. The raizadas were happy to see their bahu's back. They were all having lunch as di was sitting next to khushi.

„Khushi ji?"

Khushi looked at her. „Haan di?"

„Sab theek hai? How is my little angel?" she asked touching her belly.

Khushi smiled. „Sab theek hai di. I hope ishaan is also well."

Di nod. „Haan, he's sleeping right now."

Khushi smiled.

„Khushi ji..i'm really excited. Our babies are going to be not even a year apart. Payal ji and your baby..and my baby..kitna maza hoga..haina?" she asked smiling brightly.

Khushi smiled too and nodded. „Haan di."

„When is your last appointement?"

„Eh..actually di i had my last appointement. Everything is fine with the baby."

„Aur aap?"

„Anjali bitiya.." Said nani smiling.

„Why are you so worried? Let khushi bitiya have her meal."

„Sorry khushi ji.." said di.

„Arre..koi bhaat nahin." Said khushi smiling as she finished her lunch.

After lunch the ladies were chatting in the living room while nani is crocheting a blanket for the two raizada babies. Khushi was having a headache as she touched her forehead.

„Khushi? Again your head?" Asked payal worried. Khushi nodded.

„Go to your room and sleep."

„Nahin..hum theek hai." said khushi.

„Hari prakash." said mami who listened to their conversation.

„Ji mami ji?"

„Get khushi bitiya a glas of water."

„Ji." he said and disappeared to the kitchen.

„Mami.."

„I don't want to hear anything. Your head is hurting and you don't want to tell us."

„Kya?" asked di worried.

„Hum theek hain." said khushi.

„Haan haan." said mami who stood up and held her hand.

„I'll bring you to your room now. Come."

Khushi stood up as mami helped her. They walked up the stairs to her room.

Mami opened the door and entered with her not leaving her hand. Khushi smiled looking at their hands.

„Thank you mami ji."

Mami smiled. „You have to take more care of yourself khushi bitiya, i'm not scared of you but of arnav bitwa. If he knows that you had a headache and you wouldn't have told us, he would have been really angry."

Khushi smiled. „I'm sorry mami ji."

„Chalo theek hai, now come."

Khushi looked at her bed and saw a baby bed next to her side. She smiled as she saw the little white bed. There were a lot of stuffed animals on it as khushi smiled taking one of them in her hands. Next to the bed was a changing table. Khushi had tears in her eyes as she touched the changing table.

„You like it?"

Khushi nodded as she looked at mami.

„Did he buy all these?"

Mami nodded. „He wanted to suprise you. Akash bitwa did the same for payal bitiya."

Khushi smiled as she layed the stuffed animal on the changing table hugged mami.

„Thank you."

Mami chuckled. „Kya hua? Why are you thanking me?"

„For taking care if us..for loving us like a mother. Thank you." said khushi as a tear fell on her cheek.

„Khushi."

Arnav entered the room with a smile holding his laptop bag in one hand and a bouquet of red roses in the other hand. His bluetooth headset in hi right ear as he came back from work earlier.

Khushi wipped away her tear and smiled at him. Arnav crunched his eyebrows and looked at both of them.

„Kya hua? Why are you crying?" he asked laying his laptop bag and the roses on the recliner and his bluetooth headset on the table.

„Arnav bitwa you know what happened..hormones." said mami smiling as she touched khushi's cheek.

„She got so happy that she thanked me instead of you for your little surprise."

Arnav smiled as he looked at his wife who giggled at mami's words.

„Hello hi bye-bye..i'll leave now. And you sleep."

Khushi nodded. Mami walked out of the room. Arnav turned around as he closed the door.

„Khushi you and your hor-" he said as he was attacked by her hug from behind.

„Khushi.." he said smiling and turned around. She hugged him again closing her eyes.

„I missed you arnav ji."

„I missed you too sankadevi."

„ARNAV JI!" she said hitting his chest.

Arnav chuckled. „Ek minute." he said and held the bouquet of roses up.

„For my lovely wife." he said and handed them to her.

„They're beautiful.." she said and touched them.

„Aaaand.." he said turned her around to fave the baby bed and the changing table. His chin on her shoulder as she still had the roses in her hands.

„For our baby."

Khushi smiled again.

„You like it?"

Khushi nodded. „I'm really happy..thank you so much arnav ji."

Arnav kissed her cheek and layed his hands on her tummy.

„How has my princess been?"

Khushi rolled her eyes again.

„HE has been fine."

Arnav chuckled. „Whatever it is..i want to finally meet our baby."

„Hm..me too. But i'm scared."

„Kyun?" he asked turning her around.

„I'm scared of the birth. What if something goes wrong..what if..our baby..or even me.."

„Shut up khushi, nothing will happen. You'll give birth to our baby and thats it. You'll be fine."

Khushi's hormones were back again as she got angry with her husband pushing him away from her. Arnav gave her a confused look as she breathed in and out heavily closing her eyes.

"Tum theek ho?" asked Arnav confused as he thought she would scream at him.

Khushi gave him an angry glare and disappeared to the washroom.

Hallo guys!

I know it's a short update BUT don't worry i'll update a longer update in a few days. Thank you all for your good wishes and nice words for my dear grandfather, he's feeling better but still didn't wake up properly. He was tested COVID negative today which is a huge relief. ❤️ 

Also thank your for over 5k readers!!!❤️❤️❤️