Part 25 - Breaking the romantic moment

Arnav opened his eyes as the sun was brightening the room. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, he looked to his left side not seeing his khushi.

She must be with ratna

He stood up and entered the washroom. After taking a shower and getting ready by wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt he walked down the stairs.

„Khushi?"

„In the kitchen!"

Arnav smiled hearing her voice. He walked to the kitchen and saw her feeding ratna with some biscuits.

„Good morning." he said as he kissed her forehead. Khushi smiled at him. „Good morning."

„Good morning little princess." said arnav who kissed his daughters cheek. Ratna chuckled and cupped arnav's face. Khushi chuckled too.

Arnav smiled and kissed his daughter's hands. He made himself a black coffee and a cup of tea for khushi.

„What't the plan for today?" asked arnav as he prepared their breakfast.

Khushi turned her head to him only seeing his back. „Plan? Don't you have to work today?"

Arnav shook his head.

„I thought you had to work." said khushi still feeding ratna.

„No, so. Aaj ka plan kya hai mrs raizada?" said arnav as he put his coffee and her tea on the table and walked back to get the toasts.

„I wanted to do some yoga first. We could go for a walk and stay at the beach for some time." said khushi.

Arnav smiled at her. Khushi looked at him and saw him looking at her. „Kya?" she asked innocent.

„My khushi is doing yoga, you changed."

„Really?.."

Arnav nodded. „In a good way. You're exercising, thats good for your health."

Khushi smiled at him. She started drinking her green tea and eating her toasts together with arnav.

Suddenly it hit arnav.

„Oh, i totally forgot to tell you about who i met yesterday."

„Who?" asked khushi excited.

„My old friend from college, sheetal."

Khushi's smile froze as she heard a female name.

Sheetal? A woman? On his college? Friend?

„A-ach..acha?"

Arnav nodded as he was drinking his black coffee. „She had a meeting with me, she applied for work."

Khushi nodded.

Phew, all good.

„And?" asked khushi.

„Let's see how she works, if she's doing her job well..we'll go back to india."

„SACH?" asked khushi as she hugged him tight.

Arnav chuckled and looked at her breaking the hug. „Kya hua?"

„We'll go home! I'm excited! We'll see our family again."

„So you lied to me." he said with a serious face.

„Kya?" asked khushi scared as she has not seen him this serious in a long time.

„I asked you if you're happy..and you lied to me."

Khushi looked down. Arnav felt bad for talking like that to her.

„Khushi..look at me."

Khushi looked up at him slowly. Arnav held her hand. „Why don't you just tell me that you're not happy? Why lie?"