Part 31 - Seperate?

„Haan..that's your father. Mr. Arnav Singh Raiazda."

Arnav looked at khushi. She was holding his hand as a tear drop landed on her cheek. Arnav couls hear his daughters voice as she talked in her baby language. He turned around and saw nk there holding her in his arms.

His face was serious too because he heard sheetal's words.

„Nk?" said arnav surprised.

Nk forced a smile as he waved at him.

„Mom..can we go home?" asked aarav.

Sheetal gave a glare to arnav and nodded.

„Chalo.." she said and turned around to leave.

Khushi looked at arnav who was lost in his thoughts as he let go of her hand and sat on the sofa kicking the table with his feet.

Sheetal and aarav left the house. Khushi sat next to her husband and tried to calm him down.

„Arnav..please calm down. Sab theek ho jayega."

„Theek ho jayega? Khushi..she's trying to seperate me from you. To destroy my life."

Nk sat down too as ratna played with her toys.

„Nannav..i'm here too. I can help."

Arnav just nodded and hid his face in his palms.

„Arnav..don't get angry.."

„I AM ANGRY!" he said standing up.

Khushi was shocked to see him turn into that biest she met in lucknow years ago.

„How dare she enter my life again..and destroy my family?" said arnav looking down.

Khushi held his hands. „Arnav.."

„Khushi." he cupped her face. Khushi looked into his eyes and saw that they were red. She could see sadness and scaredness.

„You trust me..haina?"

Khushi looked at nk for a second and back at arnav. „Haan..of course i trust you."

„Khushi..i..i don't want to loose you."

„Are! What are you saying?" said khushi cupped his face too. Arnav hugged her tight and started crying.

Khushi felt scared and saw nk's face who was also surprised to see his bhai in this condition.

„Nannav.." nk seperated them and looked at arnav.

„Kya hua? I've never seen you this weak!"

Arnav looked at khushi as she was also sad and scared about him. Arnav looked away, here and there but not into her eyes again.

„Arnav..you're scaring me." sais khushi serious.

„I told you na? I trust you and don't worry about sheetal.." said khushi.

„What..what about that..boy?" asked nk scared.

Khushi lookee at him and at her husband. Arnav sat down and hid his face in his palms again. Khushi sat next to him and nk on the other side.

„Arnav.." khushi was moving her hand towards his shoulder when arnav started talking.

„Khushi..i really don't know.." Whispered arnav.

Khushi's heart broke into pieces. She stopped her hand before it touched him. Nk felt bad for his bhabhi. Khushi didn't know what to feel.

Awkwardness ?