Part 10 - Don't call her WOMAN!

Before you start reading this Chapter i just wanted to be thankful for over 2k reads! It's you and your comments and of course your love for arshi which is making me happy and motivating me to write one Chapter after another. Lots of love to you guys! 💜💜💜

Arnav walked into the house like a storm

"KHUSHI!" he looked around the house but he couldn't find anyone. He walked to the kitchen but there was only HP.

"Hariprakash. Where is khushi?"

She's in her room, she wanted to take a rest." said hariprakash not looking at him.

"Kya hua hariprakash?" asked arnav.

Hariprakash looked up at him and then back to the floor. "Voh..they started fighting and made khushi bhabhi cry.."

"Who was fighting with eachother?" asked arnav getting angry as now nobody was seen in the house.

"Voh..dadi ji and..anjali ji  together with nani ji and mami ji.." said hariprakash feeling bad for his khushi bhabhi.

"Where are they now?" asked arnav looking around.

"Dadi ji and nani ji are in nani jis room. Anjali ji put her son to sleep.."

"Thank you hariprakash." said arnav and wanted to leave. Hariprakash just nodded and walked out of the kitchen with a glass of milk.

"Where are you going with this?" asked arnav.

"Khushi bhabhi..i thought..it might help her.." said hariprakash and handed him the glass with milk.

Arnav nodded and took it. "Thank you." Hariprakash just nodded and continued his work. Arnav on the other side walked to his room. He opened the door and saw her. She was sitting on their bed looking into space as she was lost in her memories. Arnav could see the tears on her cheeks as her eyes were red from crying. Khushi looked at the door the moment she heard his steps.

"Arnav ji!" she ran to him and hugged him tight as she cried into his chest. Arnav broke the hug and put the glass of milk on the table as he sat her on the bed. Arnav was on his knees in front of her as he tried to wash away her tears.

"Kya hua?" he asked calm. Khushi looked at him as she started crying again.

"Arnav ji i think..i'm not allowed to have a happy life." said khushi in between her sobs. Arnav cupped her face.

"Rubbish..tumhara naam khushi to hai. Of course you're allowed to have a happy life. And that too with me by your side. Our baby, our symbol of love."

Khushi was a bit relaxed as she listened to arnav's warm words. Arnav kissed her hands and sat next to her. "What did dadi say?" Khushi looked on the floor and started telling him everything.