Part 8 - Hiding the truth

The next morning came. Khushi was the first one to wake up. She opened her eyes as she felt arnav's arms around her body. She looked up at him as her head was laying on his chest. He was sleeping like a little baby. Khushi smiled as she freed herself from him and stood up walking to the poolside.

She touched her arms as the morning breeze hit her body. Khushi looked back inside her room and smiled at her sleeping husband who was going to be a father soon. Khushi turned around and touched her belly. 

"I can't believe it, i'm going to be a mother." said khushi with tears in her eyes. She looked up in the sky. 

"Thank you devi maiyya." she said as she closed her eyes. 

"KHUSHI!"

Khushi opened her eyes as she heard arnav's voice. "Lo..my big baby." she walked inside her room again as arnav was still laying in bed. 

"Kya hua?" asked khushi who stood infront of him.

"Where were you?" asked arnav rubbing his eyes as khushi rolled hers.

"Outside."

"Kyun?" 

"Fresh air. It's good for health." said khushi smiling.

Arnav smiled at her as he sat up and made khushi sit infront of him. Khushi looked into his eyes as arnav just smiled at her.

"How are you?" he asked in his husky voice.

Khushi just moved her head showing him that she's okey. 

"I'll get ready, office is calling." 

Khushi nodded as arnav wanted to walk into the bathroom. 

"A-Arnav ji!" 

Arnav turned around. "What?"

"Voh..i want to tell you something."

"After khushi, i really have to go to office, it's really-"

"It's about my pregnancy." said khushi straight.

"What? What happened?" asked arnav who walked to her and cupped her face as tears started to come up to her eyes.

"Arnav ji..i don't want to tell them that i'm 6 weeks pregnant."

"Khushi this-"

"No. I don't want them to talk bad about our relation..about our unborn child."

"Then what do you want to do? We have to tell them khushi. You can't hide your belly."

"I know..but i can hide the months."

"W-what?" asked arnav who didn't know what a plan his crazy wife had in her mind.

"Arnav ji, we'll wait 3 weeks and tell them then." She said smiling.

Arnav just gave her a serious look.

"They will be happy. Jiji will be in her 6th week and-"

"And you will be in your second month." said arnav in his ASR attitude.

Khushi gave him a scared look. 

"Khushi.." he cupped her face again. "Kuch nahin hoga. Trust me, actually they will be happy. And we were already married one time, they can't say anything."

"No arnavji. I don't want this, please."

Arnav rolled his eyes. "Theek hain, lets say you will be pregnant in 3 weeks. We can play this theatre for nine months. What about the ultrasound? If Di looks at them she will know."