Chapter Twenty Five

It's been two weeks since the incident. Blaise came to visit in all of those days.

I did not go to the varsity, we had already finished our exams hence no need for me be there.

As much as I hate school, I kind of miss it. Sitting at home doing nothing is not nice as it sounds. It's tiresome.

I have been working with Luke at the hotels through calls and video calling.

Every time Blaise comes we end up trying to kill each other. He thinks I am still not fine.

For goodness sake it was just an allergy reaction. It's not like I broke both my hands and legs.

He can't expect me to be on bed rest for two weeks.

Today is the graduation day. We are leaving that hell for good.

We are not going to celebrate though. Tomorrow it's Brett and Hailey's wedding. Finally they are tying the knot.

Blaise has refused to tell me who tried to kill me, he says he will deal with the person.

If he thinks he is going to protect his girlfriend from my wrath he is wrong. She is so going to pay for putting me through that shit.

I am so sure it's Scarlett. Why won't he tell me.

"Talia sweetie come down. I can't believe  you will be late even for your graduation day."Nana shouted downstairs.

I am always running  late. I have never been early in my life, even on the day I was born. My mother told me that I was 8 hours late.

I wore my vans and ran downstairs. Rissa is going to have a fit. She had made me promise that I was going to wear heels.

Well she should have known that it was never going to happen. Ever, especially in hell hole.

Maybe at work I would consider it. People there are civil, they would never trip you. Would they?

"Sorry Nana. I woke up late."

"When have you ever not."Pa said.

" Morning guys."I greeted them.

" Morning sweetie pie."
"Morning baby."Pa and Nana greeted back.

" I can't believe my baby is grown."Nana said crying.

Ever so emotional and dramatic.

" She grew up long time ago. You just didn't want to acknowledge it."Pa said making Nana scowl at him.

We ate breakfast and drove to the campus.

When we got there I saw Rissa dangling heels smiling mischievously.I can't believe she bought two pairs of those horrendous shoes.

Wasn't it bad it enough that I was wearing something colorful. She said I was going to regret wearing a black dress on my graduation day,as if I was going to a funeral.

According to her, I am supposed to wear something colorful as a way of celebrating my freedom.

But I won't kill myself with those ghastly things. I made a mistake by telling her that I can walk in them. I didn't want to be spend the whole day learning how to be a lady and practicing how to walk in heels.

I thought I was taking the easy way out but I think I managed to dig my own grave.

"Talie. You wore the dress. I didn't think you were going to wear it. I came with a back up one."she said showing me the exact dress that I was wearing.

I can't believe she bought the same dress and shoes.

" I had a feeling you were going to force me to wear it one way or the other."I said.