Chapter 11

I am running really late. We will be having a break for two weeks at college hence too much pressure.The exams, assignments and the lecturers are breathing down our necks.

 I curse this alarm. Why didn't it go off. At least I don't have to deal with Blaise at the moment. I swear I was really going to castrate him if I had to deal with him even if it's just for a minute. 

I was driving to the campus when I got a call from Uncle Dave. We don't talk much because of our different time zones and to avoid raising suspicions. 

"Little one. How are you. I miss you so much my angel. Uncle Dave is so lonely without you."he says making me snort. 

" Uncle Dave. I am fine. I missed you too and why are you referring yourself as a third person."I shake my head. 

" Since you decided to leave your only uncle alone."he states laughing. 

" I was forced by the situation."I answer him quietly. 

" I know little one and I am sorry for making you sad. I was just joking  I didn't mean it. Don't feel bad and we all know that it's not your fault."he quickly says. 

" I know Dave. It's life, shit happens. Why did you call me. "

" So I am not supposed to call my favorite niece in the whole world."

" I am your only niece Dave besides its 4am at your side and we all know how you love to sleep. I don't even know how you're able to run a business."

"You got me there. Now you don't have to display my habits to the world." he chuckles softly. 

"Seriously Dave. There is no one here. I am driving to the university and you putting me on the wrong side of the law. Don't answer calls while driving remember."making Dave laugh so hard. 

" Little one don't kill me. If it was someone else I would have understood. You have been on the wrong side of the law since your mum pooped you out."he continues laughing. 

" Ewwww. Dave I wasn't pooped. Anyway I am about to reach the hell hole. Can we talk later."I tell him. 

" Okay little one. We will talk later.I called you to tell you that Luke called. He said he tried to call you but I guess you were sleeping. That guy always forget about different time zones. He said that the deal with the Ramirez Montenegro Corporations has been approved and it's already signed.The hotel preparations will be starting soon unless you want to be more involved."he says now in business mode. 

 Damnation. Why is this damn universe playing stupid games with me. I had forgotten about the damn deal. I thought everyone had forgotten about it. 

" Are you fine little one. Aren't you happy. I thought it's what you wanted since you came up with the brilliant idea.You lack enthusiasm for someone who was so eager all this time."Dave says. 

" I am fine Uncle Dave it's just that I am shocked. I didn't think they will agree to partner with us. You know the world doesn't know its still the same hotels.Companies like Ramirez Cop will cautious to partner with us."I state to him. 

" Yeah I understand but don't ovethink that pretty head of yours okay. It was a good plan, the Ramirezs would have been fools to turn it down."he answers. 

" Now run along little one. We will talk later. Love you."he says ending the call. 

Why now when I know the damn Ramirezs. When I know their stupid CEO Blaise Rhett Cocky Bastard Ramirez. 

I can't even reverse the deal it's already signed. I can't believe I was once desperate to get this contract. What the hell am I going to do. 

I will have to work with him. It's inevitable. I am graduating soon meaning I will be taking over the business. Luke is going back to being a lawyer soon, its his passion.