Chapter Thirty-Two

"Babe.."

"Babe.... Mi palomino..."

"Little dove.."

A voice disturbed my sleep.

I just ignored it, and turned finding the perfect comfortable position.

I felt kisses all over my face making me groan.

I opened my eyes grudgingly, slowly adjusting to the light that came through the opened curtains.

" Blaise stop with your sloppy kisses."

"Want to see sloppy."Blaise said licking all over my face.

" Ewwww..... Ewwww..... Eww. Get off me. "I said pushing Blaise off causing him to let out his beautiful deep raspy laugh.

" Are you out of your mind. Why did you do that. You are disgusting Blaise. Ewwww."I continued wiping off my face.

" I thought you said you loved sloppy kisses. Who am I to deny your wish."Blaise said continuing to laugh.

" And it's not my fault that you don't know how to kiss. I was merely teaching you how to kiss. You should be thankful that I am an understanding girlfriend else I would have left you long time ago."I fired back.

" Did you just insult my kisses. Besides we both know the truth, how much you love my kisses, how they make you lose control and go crazy. How you crave for them when I am not around."Blaise said getting back on top of me trailing kisses along my collarbone and biting it a little.

" How you call my name in your dreams, when you dream of them."he said moving to my jaw, then the corner of my mouth.

He went back to my collarbone biting it with a little force causing me to call out his name.

I felt his minty breath fanning my nostrils and I was waiting for the kiss on my lips. I waited for it for a few seconds and when it didn't come I opened my eyes to find Blaise staring at me his eyes dancing with amusement.

"For someone who was criticizing my kisses you were sure eagerly waiting for them. So respondent, I may even pat myself on the back."Blaise said making me furious.

I was angry at myself for responding and at him for making me feel the way I do.

" I was just caught in the moment just like a normal human being with blood flowing through her veins."

" Mhh.... Oh little dove whatever makes you sleep at night."he chuckled and I ignored him.

" Please go and brush your teeth I want to kiss those beautiful lips. It's been a long time since I did, I miss them."Blaise said making me gasp.

" You swine."I said bolting to the bathroom causing Blaise to laugh.

I bathed and when I came out of the bathroom Blaise was spreading the bed.I went to the closet to change my clothes.

Aww.. He is so sweet. I never once thought that Blaise would be so sweet and this romantic.

We have been together for 4 months. And it has been a roller-coaster I am telling you.

I never thought I would ever be this happy. Especially with Blaise, my arch-enemy.

We get on each other's nerves to an extent that we leave people worried but laugh at the end. Besides we wouldn't be Blaise and Talie if we were civil to each other. Uncivilization is what makes us.

Since our businesses are in different countries we have been visiting each other frequently, about each and every two weeks. We take turns and this time it was Blaise's turn to visit me.