Chapter Thirty

Ring...... Ring.... Ring

The phone rang for the third time.I wonder who the heck it is that can't get the memo that I'm not in the mood of talking to them.I looked at the time to find out its 7 o'clock in the morning.

I had told the front desk not to ring or allow anyone to my room before 10 o'clock.

The phone rang again. Taking a deep tired breath, I edged myself off the bed and went to pick the phone.

"Speak."I barked.

" I am so sorry ma'am. But there's a man and two women who are insisting on seeing you. They are saying they are your family and they won't leave without seeing you. They even threatened to get me fired."the receptionist blathered.

" Calm down Sadie. No one is getting fired. Tell them I will be down in a moment. Take them to the porch."I said cutting off the call.

They better have a good reason for waking me up so early in the morning.I thought as I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I didn't care whether there were people waiting for me or not, I couldn't rush myself because of people who didn't understand anything about visiting hours.

I decided to wear a black flared dress paired with black heels.

After this I had decided to go to the office. There was no point of going back to sleep since I didn't know how long was this going to take.

I took my handbag and went to the private elevator and pressed the porch button.

When I arrived I found Bill and his family angry for have been waiting for so long.

As I sat down the waiter immediately approached us, asking us what we were having.

I just asked for water as others asked for a full breakfast.

"We have been here for almost an hour and they just ask us now what we are having."Seriphe whined.

" How may I help you."I asked directly not in the mood to beat around the bush.

" It's just that yesterday we did not get the chance to talk properly as a family."Bill said.

I just raised my eyebrows. Family, whose family.

" What my husband is trying to say is that we wanted to beg you to sell the company back to us."Seriphe said connily.

I guess these people will never change.

" Why would I do that. Just give me a reason."I asked her.

" Because you're family."

"I am not your family. My name is Natalia Fowler.Unless you guys became Fowlers over night."

"Cassie we know it is you. Stop the act."Carmen hissed.

" Let's say I am this Cassandra you are talking about. Why would I sell my company back to you."

"Because it's your legacy."Bill said.

" My legacy. Are you for real old man. You not even show I am your damn daughter, the last time I checked she was dead."

"We are sure."Seriphe said with a trimphant smile as she took out some documents from her bag.

" Mother hired a doctor to do a DNA test on you. She took the glass you used yesterday. So you can't fool us now."Carmen said smiling.

" So."

"Cassandra that's your sister you are talking to."Bill said raising his voice a little.