Chapter Eighteen

'Awwwww look at them. They are so cute.'

Click..... Click....... Click.

'They are so adorable.'

I hear faint voices and clicking sounds. Cute, adorable, am I a dog.

And who the heck is disturbing me from the best sleep I have ever had in centuries.

I snuggled deeper to get comfortable and warm wrapping my arms around my pillow. Since when have my pillow become so soft and hard at the same time.

'Look she is nestling on him like a baby.'The annoying pest buzzed again.

Wait him... Have my pillow turned into a man. Oh my oh my. Let's hope it has a fine butt and a six pack.

I ran my hands along my pillow Oh Mighty Lord. Talk about hills and valleys.

I hear a groan and some squealing.

"Oh my God. Look at them. Look at them Clari." a voice said.

Okay whoever this is, they are starting to annoy me.

I open my eyes slowly adjusting to the light. I was about to tell whoever it is that has decided to pilfer pests' jobs and annoy me to go to hell, when I saw that I was on top of a man.

Blaise, I thought letting out a terrifying brawl waking Blaise up, making him drop me on the floor.

"Ouch" I shouted rubbing my injured butt.

"Are you a  vixen. What is that blood curdling sound for. Are you trying to make me deaf."Blaise said rubbing his bruised ears.

" I woke up on top of you. You took advantage of me."

"No Spitfire. You're the one that took advantage of my generosity and I should be the one screaming bloody rape. You were on top of me not the other way around."Blaise said making Clarissa, Brett, Xavier and Hailey laugh.

We both turned to them since we had not noticed their presence.

" What the hell are you guys doing here."we both asked.

" So damn alike."Xavier said.

" Not even a hello."whined Brett.

" You were so cute guys, you made me so jealous."squeked Hailey making Brett look at her with a 'are really my fiance look' and making her blush.

" I was looking for this fox here."Clarissa pointed at me laughing.

Seriously, I am upgrading day by day. From little dove to spitfire and now fox. Next I will be blue for blue whale who knows.

" Now that you have found her, take her and leave my room."Blaise pushed me to Clarissa.

" Hey I am not a trolley that you can push around."

"Sorry Spitfire, my room, my rules and I can do whatever I want."

This beast. Why did I sleep here in the first place.

"Yoo bro. Nonna called, she said you are not picking up her calls. Though I am not surprised why." Brett taunted Blaise.

"Speak up fast Brett.I want you all out of my room."

"She said Laszlo is at the hospital. He broke his leg at the vineyard."

Blaise whipped his neck so fast that I thought it was going to break and looked at Brett with fiery anger.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner."he screamed.

" I tried but you were enjoying Talie's embrace so much that you were not hearing anything, even an earthquake wouldn't wake you up."Brett answered nonchalantly.