Chapter Twenty Six

Roll to the left..... Roll to the right and that's when I collided with something.

But how come, yesterday I slept alone. Rissa and Hailey slept on the other bed.

Let's hope they won't be drunk for the wedding.

No..... No.... No... Drunk... Wedding.

The wedding is over. I remember laughing at Rissa and Hailey for their mini hang over while we were getting dressed.

I remember walking down the aisle in my bridesmaid's dress.

Hailey and Brett exchanging vows. So powerful vows,I have to give it to them.

I recall going to the after party with Rissa, Nathan and Xavier.

I hark back taking a glass of wine from the waiter and after that I felt dizzy.

I remember trying to explain to people that I didn't drink too much, that someone spiked my drink.

I recollect seeing a drunk Rissa kissing Xavier and Blaise causing commotion that I had to pull him away from them to the dance floor.

Dancing with Blaise, grinding or more like rubbing my butt to his forefront. His hands on my waist.

No... No... No.. I held my head in between my hands scared even to open my eyes as memories came flooding.I was scared to see the person sleeping next to me.

I remember beating Scarlett to pulp in the bathroom for poisoning me.Everyone failed to stop me.I felt possessed.

Until I perceived hands creeping around my waist as they lifted a screaming me. I fought so hard, shouting profanities to both Scarlett and her rescuer who held me as if there was no tomorrow.

I wanted to kill her.

When I tried to escape from the person's hands they threw me over their shoulders like a bag of potatoes smacking my butt twice in the process.

And that was when I noticed that it was Blaise.

Blaise.

No..... No.... Not Blaise. It can't be, I thought as I held my throbbing head.

Damn the bastard who spiked my drink. I will hunt them down and kill them. Hangover is torture.

I tried to open my sore eyes slowly, the action causing them to become more painful.

I prayed to God and wished it wasn't what I thought it was. That whatever it was that was next to me was just a hard pillow. Not Blaise Rhett Ramirez.

I turned my head a little slowly with my eyes closed, wishing for sudden disappearance of either me or whoever was sleeping next to me.

When I opened them again I saw that it was the whole Blaise sleeping next to me.

Why God. I pulled down the sheets to find myself stark naked.

No.... No... I can't lose my everything to Blaise. First it was my first kiss, now my virginity.

I will kill whoever spiked my drink.

Blaise drugged me so that he can take advantage of me,and all the pain I felt in my head abruptly vanished as that thought entered in my mind.

No... He can't... No he couldn't... Can he.

I picked a pillow and started beating him so hard with it.

"What the hell..."an astonished Blaise fell down.

If it would have been any other day I would have laughed my lungs out.