Chapter Fifteen

Knock..... Knock..... Knock...

Agggh. Can't a girl get a beauty sleep nowadays,I think pulling the sheets to my chin covering myself.

I look next to me to find Clarissa snoring with her mouth wide open. I really feel sorry for her future husband.

"Come in." I shout so that the person outside the door can hear me.

The door opened to reveal Hailey who looked ready for the day.

"Morning Talia, hope you had a wonderful night. Have you seen Clari.....?"

Clarissa stirs and turn in her sleep cutting Hailey off.

"Ooooh there she is. I first went to her room but I couldn't find her and I thought, I would come and ask you."Hailey continues.

" Yeah hey. We fell asleep watching movies and Rissa was lazy to go to her room."I tell Hailey.

She didn't have to know the reason why Rissa had to sleep here.

" Okay. I wanted to tell you that breakfast will be in thirty minutes and after that we can all go to the beach if you want to."

" Let me wake Rissa up and we will be there now now."

"Okay Talia, see you in few."Hailey says leaving.

I woke Rissa up and told her to go take a bath in her room.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. After the shower I blow dry my hair which was entangled that it left me so frustrated. I love my hair but sometimes it's difficult to manage.

After drying it I left it down, I didn't have the energy to tie it up. It flowed until it reached the curve of my  butt.

Since we were going to the beach, I decided to wear a two piece green bikini under my floral mid thigh dress.I paired it with black flat sandals.

I was busy applying my lip gloss when I heard Clarissa calling me, telling me we were going to be late for breakfast.

When we were about to reach the dining room, Clarissa said she had forgotten her phone and left to get it. Leaving me to walk into the lion's den alone.

When I entered the room, I heard some whistles from the guys, a glare from Blaise and a look of disgust from the girls except Hailey.

I was a little confused for a moment until I realized that they had never seen me with my hair down.

"Look what the cat just dragged in." Scarlett snickers.

I wanted to retort back but decided otherwise. I took a seat next to Nathan, far away from Blaise who was busy throwing daggers at me. What did I do this time.

"I see you are trying to look pretty today. A duck will always be a duck sweetie."Scarlett taunts me again. Well it looks like she had in it for today.

"Ooooh Scarlett are you always this retarded or are you making special effort today. You are always welcome to tell us maybe we can even give you a round of applause. Can't you take a hint when someone doesn't want to talk to you." I say nonchalantly making everyone laugh.

To be honest I didn't have the energy to deal with anyone. All I wanted was to eat, go to the beach and ignore everyone's existence. But no, this desperate human being had to make stupid remarks.

I could feel her becoming a ball of fire as she tried to contain her anger. But she could go to hell for all I care.

I turn to Nathan and try to make a small conversation when the maids came in with breakfast. There was literally everything you could wish for breakfast.