Chapter Twenty Nine

It's been a long tiresome week. I have been working at the hotels and preparing for the launch party.

I haven't seen Blaise since our last encounter. He only came to say goodbye the next morning telling me that something came up that really needed his attention at work.

He never told me when he was going to be back.He was so calm but his eyes showed mischief.

And with Blaise that is not a good sign. I can feel that he is up to something. What I don't know.

Right now we are on our way to Heart Jewelries soon to be Dahlia Jewelries Co. named after my grandmother.

"Are you okay boss."Avy asked looking at me worried.

" Yes. Why do you ask."

"Ever since I started working for you I have never seen you this excited. You not even worried that we are 20 minutes late. It's kinda scary if you ask me."

"I am more than fine Avy. As for being this late, it's all part of the plan."

"But  shouldn't you be there already as the owner."

"Don't worry your pretty head. As I told you before, I've got this."I said with an amusement smirk.

" If you say so boss."Avy said still not convinced.

Today is the day I meet Bill's dearest family after so long and I can imagine theirs faces perfectly when they see me.

When they see that they have lost everything to me and there is nothing they can do about it.There is nothing that Bill's family hates the most in the world than losing and accepting defeat.

The only thing I am looking forward to seeing the most is my so called father's face, when he realize that his risen from the dead daughter is the one that now owns the most precious thing in his life. Something he lived for, something that he breathed and that fueled him to go forward. His business.

All lost to me.

As for Seriphe and Carmen, I would enjoy to see their reactions but it's not their time yet. This not their phase.

This is Bill's time to crumble. And there's no way to escape this. I have already decided his fate.

He should be thankful that I didn't kill him.If murder wasn't illegal I swear to God they will all be dead right now.

I would have given them slow, sweet and painful death. But alas murder is illegal.

We make a way to a crowded entrance. They were so many people outside, they are here for autographs from celebraties.

Selena Gomez, The Kardashian family, Michelle Obama, Ellen, Ophra, Taylor Swift, Michael B Jordan  and many more were invited.

When I got out of the car people were confused. They did not who I was and thought maybe I was a date to one of the celebrate but when they saw Avy coming after me  their confusion increased. They started murmuring.

I just waved as Avy smiled when lights blinded us. I think my eyes became temporary blind because of the flashes of cameras. How do celebrities survive this.

Journalists screamed left right and center trying to find out who we were but we just ignored them and continued to the door entrance.

When valet opened the door my eyes scanned around the room trying to locate my 'favorite people'.

When I spotted them I smirked.

"Show time."I mumbled as I made my way to Rissa.

" Talie."she squealed as she saw me approaching, half-running and squeezed me to death .