Chapter Four

It's been two years since the whole saga. I am now 20 years old and using my middle name Natalia though I prefer people to call me Talia.

Dave also changed my last name to my grandmas, Fowler because I doubt there is anyone who still remembers her last name. She used my grandfather's surname after she got married.

I would have changed the name too but I didn't want to change everything completely. I wanted something that was going to be a constant reminder of where I was coming from. And my middle name it was, since it was also my grandmother's middle name.
I am living with my nanny Marissa whom I call Nana and her husband Frank, who I call Pa. Dave managed to find them where they were staying after Billy fired them.

I don't have any friends and I don't need them. Nana always encourages me to get friends and live like a normal being and enjoy my college days. I don't see the use, my life is anything but normal.

Besides the university is full of snobs since all the students here have rich parents. They call me a scholarship  child since my last name isn't famous as theirs and staying with Nana and Pa.

So I have been pegged as someone who is poor. Who is below their standard and dirt under their feet. I don't care though. I don't need some stupid brainless students to disturb my peace.

People in Clarksville,Maryland Lake are so full of themselves and they passed on their arrogance to their children. The town is divided into two, the rich and the middle class.

The rich stay at mansions, the size of the mansion depending on your pocket while the middle class stay in normal house though there is nothing normal about the house they still are
big. Well I stay in the middle class houses even though I could afford to stay at the rich side. 

After everything was settled and everyone finally believed that I was dead, Dave contacted my Grandma's lawyer and told him everything.

We found out that, grandma left me more than that money that I was almost killed for.

The company everyone thought was sold is now mine and its run by Dave and grandma's lawyer who is my also lawyer now.

Grandma feigned to be bankrupt because somehow she knew there was going to be war after she died and I wasn't going to get a single dime.

She saw through my stepmother's facade hence she protected my legacy. The company is doing great so you can call me a billionaire. I just
dissimulate my wealth beneath ragged pullovers.

Since I don't have friends and don't have time for parties. I studied hard that I skipped the other year. I am now a senior in Maryland Lake University and the youngest one of them all. I think thus the other reason they call me scholarship child.

Its been a month since we started the final year. I remember the first day of senior year the Queen bee of the college, Chloe Mendez who is also the richest kid at school or so they think.Her father is a millionaire.

She tried to bully me when she found out that I skipped the other grade,making me the youngest.

I held her by the neck against her locker and from that day she never looks in my way. She started making stories that I am an ex convict, I killed my parents. Some say that I even sell drugs, I smoke weed, l am an escort thus why I can afford to live in that house.

The list is endless,but no one dares to come near me. I am like their worst nightmare. Even the boys are scared of me. And I like it like that.

Though am still wondering what is a queen bee doing in college, it still beats me. Isn't it a high school bullshit