Chapter Twenty Two

It's been a week since we left Locronan. To be honest I was a little sad to say goodbye to Lazse and Noelle.

I am running late since I woke up late. I run to the bathroom and bath.

When I got down, I didn't have the time to eat. I greeted Nana and Pa who were sitting munching their breakfast.

"Morning."

"Morning baby." "Morning honey."  Nana and Pa greeted back.

"I won't be able to have breakfast. I am running late."

"Come on baby not even tea and a toast."Nana asked.

" No Nana. I will just have granola bar. I will buy something at the campus. The food is not that bad."

"Okay. By the way Luke and Dave called, they said you were not answering your phone."

I checked my phone to find it was on silence. Damn no wonder they didn't reach me.

"Did they say if it was urgent or what."

"Luke said it was urgent but not that urgent. And Dave said he missed you that's all."

"Okay Nana. I will call them later. Bye guys see you later." I said picking my granola bar and car keys, and rushed to my car.

Thank God, the campus was not far from my house.

When I got there, I had five minutes to spare.

I rushed to my locker to leave the books I wouldn't use for the lesson.

I was busy putting away my books when the most annoying voice ever decided to disturb me.

Chloe Mendez. How I could I forget her. The past few weeks have been so wonderful that I forgot about her.

"Look what the cat just dragged in."Chloe said.

" Hello to you too Chloe. I wish I could say nice to meet you but that will be a huge lie, I don't want to burn in hell."

" I see just because you went with the Ramirez, you now think that you are noteworthy. But let me tell you something you didn't know. They went with you because they felt sorry for you. You are nothing but a smelly, poor loser.Thought I should remind you." she said smiling showing me her perfect teeth I wished to rejig.

Calm down Talie,I tried to calm down because I was really going to rearrange her ugly nasty face.

" I see you're still the same obnoxious stupid little girl. I thought few weeks away from here will do you good,but boy was I wrong. That pea brain of yours will never grow. I am sorry to say this, but darling you really need to go and buy a brain."

"You little...."

"Truth hurts. Laters."I said leaving her fuming.

Damn you Chloe. You made me late for the devil's lesson.

" Thank you for joining us Miss Fowler. Though your absence would have been much appreciated."Blaise said making the class snicker.

The class knows how much we hate each other. That was established the first time he came to the class.

Doesn't he have a company to run. I had hoped he wouldn't be around.

" So is your yours Mr Ramirez."I mummured.

I had the whole class gasp. Ooops looks like I spoke out loud.

" What did you say."Blaise asked, but I knew he heard me perfectly.

" Nothing Prof."

"I hope it's nothing. I wouldn't think twice about throwing you out of this class."