Chapter Seventeen

Yesterday was so successful for me that I woke up so early the next day.

I am currently sitting on the dining table having my breakfast since I decided I am going to visit the mainland.No one is awake yet. I have to buy something for Nana and Pa.

"I see you're enjoying yourself, but who can blame you. You're are going back to poverty tomorrow so enjoy it while it lasts. Tooo bad you can't dry it now, you should have thought of it sooner."Blaise's voice boomed in the dining room startling me.

" You know Blaise there are approximately 1,010, 300 in the English language, but I could never string enough words  together to properly express how much I want to hit you with this chair. And always remember this Blaise never assume things, don't you know it makes you an ass."I said finishing my bite, wiping my mouth and stood up.

" I am not childish and dumb enough to go on a diss battle with you..... I have better things to do with my precious time. So you know.. next time you decide to be a bitch and start messing with me, you should know that I don't play games, I win them."he said taking a seat piling his plate with food.

Ooh he is still angry about yesterday,well so do I.

" Well I hate losing too Blaise. I thought you learnt that yesterday. So you know next time I won't be generous,I can be your worst nightmare Blaise."I said leaning closer to him holding the table with both hands,looking straight into his eyes  venomously.

" You annoying bit.... "

" Bye Blaise, it's too early for this."I said waving at him picking my bag, phone and left.

" Morning ma'am."Paul, the butler said.

" Morning Paul, Clarissa said I can talk to you if I need someone to drive me to the mainland."

"Okay, I will ask Steve to drive you."Paul said leaving me standing by the door.

He came with Steve shortly.

" Miss Talia, this is Steve, Steve this is Miss Talia. You are to drive her to wherever she wants."Paul said leaving me with Steve.

" Follow me miss."Steve said leading me to the garage which was filled with so many different brands of cars.

He led me to a black Mercedes Benz. I don't like Blaise but he knew how to pick his toys.

When I arrived, I asked Steve to do whatever he wanted to do. I was going to call him to let him know my location when I was done.

I went to the Matira beach which is the largest public access. It was so full of people. The water was so crystal clear and the sand soft and downy. It was also peppered with shops and eateries I was ready to explore.

Then I went for a 4x4 island tour. I toured around the island learning about historical and cultural aspects along with island legends. My tour guide was so friendly, kind, charming and fun. I enjoyed everything. He was the one who recommended the coral gardens.

Coral gardens were so magical. I swam and snorkeled among the coral not to mention the sea life such as sting rays, moray cells and blacktop reef sharks.

I also went to the lagoonarium where I saw many different ocean fish, turtles, rays. I also had a barbecue picnic since I was ravenous.

To finish off my day I went to the Vaitape. I found souvenir shops to buy gifts for Nana and Pa. I also bought beatiful black pearl jewelry for Nana, myself, Rissa and for Hailey as a wedding gift at Sibani Perle.

My day was phenomenal. It was everything I had pictured it would be.

When I checked my phone I was surprised to see that it was already six in the evening. You don't see time when you're having fun. It has been long since I had a me day and this was the perfect way to spend time with myself.