Chapter Seven

Weeks have passed since Clarissa forced her way into my house. Since she forced me to do my and nails. What a torture, that girl is violent I am telling you.

No one is allowed to pull someone's hair the way she did to mine. Though I must admit its now lighter and livelier than it used to be. I comb my hair every day but not to an extent that it feels soft and fluffy. I am that lazy.

Although I had to chase her away from my house. I can tolerate her but I can't afford to have her find out anything about me. I don't trust myself with my nightmares. I haven't had them for a while but I can't take the risk.

I may hurt her without knowing. When I get them there is no stopping me. No one can bring me out of my stupor except Ma. I don't know how she does it but she's the only one who keeps me from hurting myself and others.

And that's the reason why she wasn't so eager to leave me alone. She was scared that I would get one and hurt myself in the process.

I pick up my car keys and head straight to school. When I got there I make my way to my locker to retrieve some of the things I would need for my lecture.

While I was busy rampaging through my locker I heard throat clearing. I turned to find Chloe and her myrmidons. What now?

"What is it now Chloe? Why do you  love to be like a dog in church?" I ask her.

"You... You... What did you call me. You little piece of shit. Just because Clarissa is pitying you, you now think you are special. You are nothing but trash." she fires back.

"Tsk.. Tsk... Dear Chloe we don't want a repeat of what happened last time, do we. We are not far from the lockers so you better watch your trash or you will find your self hanging by the locker bitch." I say banging my locker with the palm of my hand making them jump.

" Listen to her Chloe." We all turn to find Clarissa walking to us.

" You don't want to tarnish your reputation do you. You are lucky she's warning you. If it were me I would be banging your head at the locker by now. Next time I find you near her, you would be facing my dear brother."Clarissa continues.

I see Chloe opening her eyes wide like saucers. She quickly hides it.

" Now be a good girl and shoo.. shoo.."Clarissa tells her.

I smirk at her when I see her opening her mouth and closing it like fish. She definitely wanted to say something but the look Clarissa gave her made her shut up.

She turned and walked away with the tail between her legs. Oh what a sight, to see Chloe in defeat with her buttlicks on her trail.

"You know it's all your fault. If you would have just stayed away from me I wouldn't be dealing with her right now. Wasting my precious time and energy." I say to Clarissa angry.

" You should be thankful you know. I know you were seconds away from holding her by the neck. I saw the look you gave her when she called you trash. I am surprised and proud of you that you managed to hold yourself back for the first time." she says looking unaffected by my anger.

" You can't tell me you proud of me you are not my mother okay." I retort back more angry cause she was testing my patience. And I had very little of it at the moment.

" But I am your elder sister and friend." she answers nonchalantly.

" You are nothing to me okay. Stop assuming things that are not there You will never be my anything." I say running my hands through my hair.

She looks astonished by my out burst and looks sad for a second before she hid it with a smile.Weird thing I felt bad when I caught a glimpse of that sadness.