Chapter Twelve

"Your father wants to claim the ten million dollars your grandmother left for you."Luke said.

" What. I thought he had forgotten about it now. Why claim it now. Why did he take so long to claim it."I ask Luke.

" I don't know Miss Fowler. Maybe he didn't want to seem desperate and soil his name. It was going to look suspicious if he had claimed it immediately after you died."

"Yeah. Clever bastard."I tell Luke.

" Besides he is bankrupt. The plan is going great.I think he is starting to suspect that someone is embezzling funds in the company. Last week he had all the staff investigated but he couldn't trace it to the guy we hired. I think we should stop for a while and leave him to his agony. When he becomes unwary again we will strike and this time hard that he will rue the day he was born"Luke said.

"That's true. Even though he won't be able to trace his current situation to us we can't take the risk. Give him the money in fact add another 10 million dollars. I want him unguarded and relaxed.This time when I strike I need him to feel it so hard that it will leave his bones and soul transfixed."

" Are you sure Miss.I thought you said you were not going to give him the money and let him suffer."Luke ask unsure.

" I know Luke and please stop calling me miss. You are old enough to be my father. "

" As for Billy it's still early to strike. I haven't graduated yet and there are still few months till I do. I want to pound when he has no one to turn to. He still has people to turn to now. We have to eliminate his friends and leave him alone. Also if I go to war with him now it will take a toll on my studies. I want to be clear minded when I take him on. I want him to suffer Luke. I want him to cry in agony. And it's too early for that." I told Luke running a hand through my hair.

" I understand Talia. I will give him the money. I will make up a story why there is twenty million dollars instead of ten. He is coming in three days to claim the money. Is there something you want me to do while he is here."

"No.With him I am fine for now. What about the steps anything interesting." I ask Luke.

"Well it looks like Seriphe is cheating on your father with Carmen's boyfriend. I will send you the pictures,he is a model for Calvin Klein. Both Carmen and your father are unware of the affair. Carmen is busy with her modeling career to notice anything. Speaking of her should I do something with the contract she will be signing with Vogue soon."

"Seriphe sure has no shame.As for Carmen make sure she doesn't get that contract. I don't care what you do tarnish her name, come up with lies but make sure she does not sign that contract.I know it's her top priority these days so I want to hit her where it hurts the most. As for Seriphe don't worry her day is coming."I stated.

" Okay Talie. I will make sure she doesn't get the contact. I will contact you soon. I have a meeting now."Luke says.

" Bye Luke.By the way I won't be able to skype or receive any calls from Friday unless it's really urgent. I am going to Bora Bora for five days. So I don't want to risk it. The walls have ears."

" I understand Miss. Enjoy you deserve a break. You are always busy."Luke says ending skype call.

How many times should I remind him not to call miss.

Billy and his family won't know what him. They will regret the day they decided to mess with me and my life.

I lie my back on the bed and think of the five days I was going to spend with the bridal team.

I don't know how I was going to survive being in the same room with Blaise and his female dogs.

I was still contemplating ways to avoid Blaise in the trip when Nana told me Clarissa was here.