Chapter Ten

I have been avoiding Blaise since our brawl. I seriously can't stand that guy. It's either me or him but what I know, when put in one room one of us has to die.

When he comes to lectures I concentrate on the lectures and ignore his existence. The other day he tried to pick on me but I remained quietly pointedly disdaining his invitation to fight with him. And it made him furious.

I knew he wanted to fight with me. He had the advantage over me cause we were at school. I want to get out of this place. So when I am at school I will remain dead and ignore him but outside school I will chop his head off.

When I thought things couldn't get worse between us, Hailey decided to make me her bridesmaid. Meaning more run-ins with Blaise and that's the last thing I want in my life.

You probably wondering why I agreed to this madness, well only three words, Brett Rhys Ramirez. That guy is worse than Clarissa and Claire combined.

The only thing I know is I found myself agreeing to this without meaning to. He played with my mind, that son of a man.

Now I am on my way to the mall to meet the bridal team. Which means I will be meeting the mighty Blaise.I pray to God that he help me refrain myself from butchering the guy before the wedding.

I got there late everyone was already seated. To my surprise the only available seat was next to Blaise. Why is the universe playing games on me like this. It was clearly testing my patience.

I took my seat and greeted everyone. But of course Blaise had it in for me because he had to open his stinking trash.

"Some of us have companies to run. We don't have time to waste and wait for people like you,who don't know how to keep time. Why am I even bothering myself clearly you don't understand anything. Poor people like you don't understand anything except wallowing in poverty."he says nonchalantly.

I hear some girls snort with laughter while others smirk except for Hailey and Clarissa. Clearly they were Blaise's buttlicks. The one on Blaise's right hand looked at me with disgust.They clearly had history.

" Blaise. You promised to keep things professional." Brett warns him.

I was so going to butcher this guy before the wedding. I can even hear one of these bimbos testifying against me,saying she saw me slicing his dick and the judge sentencing me to 25 years in prison.

"It's fine Brett don't bother yourself. It's just that there are some remarkable dumb people in this world. Thanks to him I am understanding it now."I say pointing at Blaise.

If looks could kill I was going to die right in the spot. All the girls were throwing daggers at me. Except Hailey and Rissa who were silently laughing and the guys who tried to cover it with cough.

When Blaise was about to answer back he was cut off by Hailey's clapping hands.

" Okay guys let's get this ball rolling shall we. Okay since everyone here know each other except for Natalia.I will introdu.."

"How do you expect us to know the poor. Hailey why did you make her your bridesmaid. She doesn't belong to our society and she stinks. Which perfume is she using." the girl on Blaise's right hand side says rubbing her noise.

I was about to retort back when Clarissa beat me to it.

" Scarlett the only thing that stinks here is your attitude. Talie smells nice unlike you who bathes with perfume. It's suffocating us, if I had asthma I will be at the hospital by now. So please help us and keep your dukebox shut. Continue Hailey."Clarissa says angrily.