Chapter Thirty - Three

"Talie, you will be late." Noelle screamed from the kitchen.

I put on shoes and ran from the bedroom to bump into Lasze.

"Mommy..... Are you going with me."

Since that day from the amusement park Lasze started calling me mommy.

I tried to talk to him but he said that his teacher told him if his father has a girlfriend and he likes her, he can call her mom.

Well since I was Blaise's girlfriend and Lasze liked me, I got the tittle.

I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I agreed. At first it was weird now I am used to it. I don't think I can go a day without hearing him calling me mommy.

"No baby. Mommy has to go to a special date with dad. We will go to our date tomorrow."

"A romantic one like you are going to with dad."he asked.

God why do kids have to ask such difficult questions.

" Yes my munchkin. A romantic one and we will leave your father behind."

"Yay... Cause dad is selfish of you."Lazse said causing me and Noelle to burst out with laughter.

This child is definitely the mini version of Blaise. They are so alike that it's scary sometimes.

" Blaise will kill you if hears you saying that."Noelle said still chuckling.

" No one will tell him...."he said running down the hallway.

" You know if someone had told me that you can be a mother a year back I would have laughed."Noelle said with a tender smile.

" Me too. Though I wouldn't wish for any child to go through what I went through."

" Run... I don't want Blaise to kill when he sees you sad."Noelle said pushing me towards the door.

When I got out of the house the driver opened the limo for.

Trust Blaise to go on a date in style.

The driver drove me to the beach.

When I got out I was mesmerized.The scene before me was breathtaking.

There was a decorated table for two surrounded by roses. Lights illuminating the whole place giving it an out of this world touch.

But the most confusing thing is Blaise wasn't there.

It was weird, with the way Blaise loved to take credit on everything and he always said he loved to see the expression on my face when he gives me surprises.

I looked around the beach to see if there was some place to hide but it was clear.

I walked to the table and sat down angrily.

Where's Blaise.

When Blaise shows his stupid face I will kick his ass hard.

When I looked on the table again I saw an envelope.

Don't tell me he wants to play stupid games. I am not in the mood. I am hungry and want to eat.

I opened the envelope and gasped at what I found inside.

Someone really wants to die.

"It's really nice to lose something you love the most isn't it.

P. S Wait for my call.

Your loving mother S."

I was busy contemplating what to do when my phone blared making me jump.