Chapter 6

It's been a week since I last saw Mr Arrogant Jerkface. He hasn't been to the university. He came to introduce himself and disappeared. Not that am sad, I am actually happy I can't stand that guy.

I loathe people who think they own the world and everybody has to dance to their stupid boring tune. Come on save my breath.

Today it's Monday and at the moment I am sitting in business management lesson listening to my boring lecturer. I don't even get how he passed the damn exams let alone graduate. This guy is clueless. I think am even more knowledgeable than him. I wonder where Mr Jerkface is.

I drifted from Mr Jones's boring lecture and started dribbling in my art book. If I didn't choose business I would have chosen art. I love art and I am great at it. Not to be cocky I can draw, I take after my mother she was a remarkable artist.

I was so deep into my drawing that I didn't even hear the door opening and Mr Arrogant Jerkface coming in until I heard him shouting my name making me jump.

"Next time warn a girl, will you." I say forgetting he is my professor for a moment.

" Miss Fowler I don't know how Mr Jones was teaching you but I can't tolerate laziness and stupidity. I need full concentration in my class. Understood?"

Did he just call me stupid. The nerve of this guy.

I snorted and decided to tell him where to get off. But my mind chose to let it slide just this once and he was my ticket of getting  out of this hell hole.

If it weren't for that, how I would have loved to tell him to go hell because clearly he was the devil's offspring.

I don't even get why he was still living with human beings cause clearly he hates them.Or it was just me only.

I listen to him with my undivided concentration.He is good, no doubt in that.

The way he explained everything was exceptional. He clearly deserved his degree. Even Greg who was always sleeping during lessons was listening.

Mr jerkface had that powerful aura that demanded authority. He cleared confusion I had regarding the topic and made me understand it more perfectly.

Questions were asked and answered. The faces of my fellow students showed understanding not confusion like they normal do when we leave the lesson.

The lesson ended, students packed their macbooks, some notebooks and left. I was still busy with packing mine when the unwanted voice called me.

"Miss Fowler can I talk to you for a moment." Mr jerkface said

"What do you want." I said picking my backpack heading towards him.

"Next time you decide to draw your boyfriends do it somewhere else not in this class okay. If you want to graduate you better fix that attitude of yours. I don't even get why other professors love you cause you are a just bitch with a nasty attitude nothing to be desired." He said.

I don't know what came over me but the next thing I knew I was holding him by his throat. I caught him off guard because of the surprise I saw on his face.

I held his throat so tight that his face went so white for a second before he yanked my hand off his throat. He had strength I had to give it to him.

But I wasn't satisfied. I went for round two but when I was about reach for his throat for the second time he held my hand. And I swear I wasn't going to have mercy on him this time. I was going to go full force on him.

He had insulted me for the second time in a row. Being called stupid I can stand,but being called a bitch was too much it brought too many unwanted memories.