Chapter 9

CHAPTER NINE:
"I Will Be Here"

There's a time where hope goes down

There's a part in our life that we feel like breaking

There's a part of our life where we got ran by wheel of problems

And when it ran over us, we became broken.

[please play the song for better experience \^°^/ IT'S OKAY JACK! AT LEAST ELSA BELIEVE IN YOU~ ]

♪Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the sun does not appear
I, I will be here♪

Jack flew up the sky very fast, beads of tears escaping his beautiful eyes. Toothiana was right. It's not his fault. It really is his fault if you see it's half side. Jack had his free time but he didn't visited Iduna. He had the chance, he wasted it. Now here is, regretting everything. Frost guarded the world well and so as the children but not the child who fully believed him. Iduna carried the memory of him even if she became a mother.

If in the dark we lose sight of love
Hold my hand and have no fear
'Cause I, I will be here♪

"Arggghhhhh!!!", Jack yelled angrily. The wind tried to calm him down but he push himself more up, shouting in spleen.

Gust calmed him down, Gale went to Iduna at Arendelle panicking. Gust is the wind from the south, the wind that is known for it's high pressure. Sometimes it's nice and sometimes it's aggressive. Gust sensed Jack Frost's feeling that is why it tried to calm him down by pushing him down.

I will be here
When you feel like being quiet
When you need to speak your mind
I will listen
And I will be here
When the laughter turns to crying
Through the winning, losing and trying
We'll be together
'Cause I will be here♪

"Gust stop it!", Jack fought back. Gust whistled angrily, pushing him back down. Jack felt tired of fighting back, he let the southwind pull him down the ground. Gust lied him down the grass field of the mountain near Arendelle.

Gust is a south wind.

Gale is a north wind.

Whisk is an east wind.

Breeze is a west wind.

They were all there to help him, helping the leaves to watch out for Pitch. Now Gust is the only one on his side, it memorized Jack Frost it's master's mood. It's been twenty six years ever since he acted like this again.

♪Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the future is unclear
I, I will be here♪

Jack hugged his knees, throwing his staff away. Gust caught it before it even landed. Ceaseless tears escaped his charming cyan blue eyes, shoveling pain out of his chest. "Destiny have a reason why ... Why I am back at Arendelle. Why ... Elsa is my mission", Gust nodded. It twirls before putting down the staff in front of him.

♪As sure as seasons are made for change
And lifetimes are made for years
So I, I will be here♪

"Te Fiti won't tell me why ... Why Elsa have ice powers. She surely know how to keep things a secret. She prepared a quest for Elsa and Elsa will be the only one to complete it", Jack wiped his tears away. "It is the least I can do for Iduna", his voice cracked. He doesn't have warm blood running on his body but he felt his heart throbbing. This is more painful than the pain Jamie caused him.

Te Fiti is Mother Nature. She is a perfect definition of environs, Gaia, biosphere and cosmos. Te Fiti gives life to every human being. Jack asked Moana, the guardian of voyagers and ocean. She chose Moana to keep the nature in shape. Moana doesn't know the answer also, it annoyed him because he can't do anything to help Iduna know why Elsa have her powers.