Chapter 39

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE:
"Aggrressive Wind, Good News"

Three Years Later...

The magic did not work on Elsa, she still remember everything. Her melancholic eyes stare at the snowy view, remembering how much she had fun with Jack Frost last winter. Now he's gone. Elsa breathes in, hugging herself. Dressed in purple with icy design, matching her snowflake necklace in remembering Jack Frost.

"I miss you Jack", she whispered. Beads of tears strolled down her cheeks. The wind blew on her direction, making her cry more. Jack is the personification of winter and the controller of the wind, even winter town grieved when he passed. The wintry and windy weather in each side of the world is not doing too well.

"Your majesty", Kai said behind her. She flinched, freezing the balustrade.

"Oh..sorry. Yes, I'm coming", Elsa said removing her hands from the ice. She have a lot of thoughts going on inside of her mind that she forgot to thaw the ice she made on the balustrade. When she turned her back away from the balcony, she paused when she heard someone singing 'Ah, ah, ah~'. Elsa turn around, only to find nothing behind her.

"Did you hear that?", Elsa asked Kai.

Kai feel strange because of Elsa asking him the question when the truth is the visitors are inside the third ballroom and there is no one in the balcony with her. "What your majesty?", He asked looking to where Queen Elsa was looking.

Elsa snapped out of it. 'Maybe I'm just over thinking and grieving about Jack's death', she thought. "Nothing, let's proceed", Kai bowed when she said that and lead her way.

While walking at the ballroom, Elsa can't help but to think about the voice. She's been hearing it for a while, making her think more about it. "Elsa!", Princess Anna wrapped her arms around Elsa's arm. Since Elsa's lost in her thoughts, she once again flinched. Anna's eyebrows furrowed when she saw her sister's reaction. She usually hug Anna whenever Anna surprise her with hugs.

"You okay Elsa? You seem lost?", She asked.

Elsa cleared her throat. Everyone forgot about Jack's death which explains why Anna doesn't remember him. "I'm okay", Elsa smiled. Her eyes keep moving, a sign that she's lying.

"Elsa", Anna groaned. "Don't lie to me, it won't hurt if you share your thoughts with me right? You promised, no hiding! Hmm?", She said pointing at her sister. Elsa laugh a little, nodding. "So! Tell me what's bothering you!", Anna asked while walking through the crowds with her sister. Greeted by the dukes, duchess, prince and princesses.

When they made it at the throne, Anna accompanied Elsa to sit down. "It's just...", Elsa find a way to describe what she feels. She sighed when she can't describe it, it's like someone's stopping her from saying anything.

"Well?", Anna asked rising an eyebrow. She kneel down a little, facing Elsa. "What is it?", She waited.

"Stand up Anna, I hate it when we sit here. Everyone's standing up so we should stand up", Elsa giggled.

"Okay sis", Anna giggled.

A couple from the kingdom of Archambault and the prince of Romania start to approach them. The man have brown hair, brown eyes and white-tanned skin he was wearing a blue tuxedo. Elsa's eyes shift to him, reminded her of Jack Frost when he was still human. "Who is he..?", Elsa asked Anna.

Anna curved a smirk. "That's the Prince of Transylvania, Jackson Trevort. Who knows he's a vamp? Blah blah blah", she teased motioning her hands like a vampire.

"Oh Anna quit kidding", Elsa laughed.

"I'm not, he's Prince Jackson of Transylvania, Romania. The second son of King Luther", Anna giggled. She hug Elsa by the waist from behind when Prince Jackson stops in front of Queen Elsa.