Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR:
"Beg Mother Nature, Please!"

When Jack came back to Arendelle, Elsa turned nine. It's been two years since she's away from him. Jack had to do his duties, he need to save people from harsh wintry weather and he kept on guard because Pitch seemingly threaten children again. Not only children but also adults, he's gotten bigger this time. Mother Nature has been raging because of humans torturing her from the other realm.

Jack swiftly landed on the library's balcony with his staff leaning on his shoulder and his hand inside of his hoodie pocket. "Hey ho~ Elsa are you there?", Jack looked around. He went shelf by shelf of the big room just to look for her, there he found the nine year old Elsa. Quietly focused on the science book she's reading. Peacefully reading a book, her sitting posture, defined and made her look a bit early than her age. Princess Elsa was reading astronomy.

He sighed and smiled.

Relieved that Elsa doesn't have fear on her eyes. Jack walked towards her, her eyes steadily on the pages of the book. He's about to shock Elsa but the child's eyes are fast to see him. "Da...", Jack tried his best not to swear. "Okay you got me. How are you doing Princess?", He sat down next to her. His eyes reading the sentence from planet's section.

"I'm doing fine. It's been two years since you last visited me, I'm glad you came", Elsa surprisingly hugged him. Jack smiled warmly, hugging her back. He patted her back, letting out a chuckle from his thin lips.

"I came, I'm so sorry for not being here. I'm worried about you too. Mother Nature has gone wild, she's angry than angry", Elsa's eyes widened when Jack said it. She let go of the hug, Elsa gasped.

"Why? What happened?", She curiously asked.

"You see, the future realm is much different than the older ones. Everything about the future realm is much...what do you call it...? Hmm, upgraded", Jack explained.

"Like the stuffs are more advanced than we have now in this realm?", Smart Elsa asked.

"Precisely", Jack snapped his fingers.

"Woah", Elsa said astonished. She stood up, putting the book down the flawless couch. Designed in red velvet fabric, have golden handles and carved crocus in it. "Never thought the world will be bigger than I think before! It's awesome how you travel from one realm to another", she said. Her turquoise eyes once again looked to his cyan blue.

"It is indeed. But people sings it's a small world after all", Jack laughed. Elsa does laugh too. "I hope I could see the guardians", she said. Jack smiled at her. He replied with a nod.

"Well kiddo, they only come every season. North on christmas, you will find me nipping at your nose while he give you presents. Aster Bunnymund, every easter and Toothiana well every night", Jack said leaning to his staff.

"You nip everyone's nose every winter", Elsa smiled.

"I do, I'm happy to see them having fun", Jack said.

Elsa then sat down next to him, tucking her bare feet under her skirt. Her gloves, thicker than before. She admit that sometimes when she can't control it, her magic is getting stronger than before. Being alone when Jack doesn't come to her, Elsa worries that she might gone overboard and blast her ice powers everywhere.

"Shall we start training? Your Highness?", Jack asked her.

"Yes, please", Elsa stand up. Jack accompany her out of the library. When Elsa closed the library door, she saw Anna singing in front of her room door. Jack stopped walking. Elsa's eyes start to tear up again, it's getting heavier by the minute she saw Anna trying hard to get her out or even to make her peak out of her door.